Bradley's Mam

Hi, I'm Jonathan Matthias Oxlade-Chamberlain but everyone just calls me Jonnie, the 19 year old son of Alexander David Mark Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Jonathan's POV: So, I'll make something very clear quickly, I have a best friend named Bradley George Edwards. He's a cool guy but to be honest, the only reason I'm friends with him is to see his  mam Perrie. It's not dreadful to say that I'm in love with Bradley's mam is it? Currently I'm over at Bradley's house to study for our university course.
"Jonnie, strange question but d'ya have a crush on my mam?" Bradley asks, snickering nervously. I chuckle, trying not to sound suspicious before responding "A crush on your mam? No, not at all!" He raises his eyebrows at me in a 'I don't believe you but whatever' way.

"Jonnie, your mam called and told me that it's fine about you staying over for the weekend as long as you go back home on Sunday" His mam appears at the door, looking phenomenal. I nod, not able to formulate any kind of words as she walks off.
"You definitely have a crush on my mam, it's pretty obvious, dude" Bradley pulls me out of my trance, chuckling.
"I have to admit that you are right, she's gorgeous." I admit, making him go completely red.

Perrie's POV: I stand outside of Bradley's room, listening to his and Jonnie's conversation, smiling to myself. Jonnie's father Alex and me are best friends so we've actually spoken about this situation.
"It is pretty weird that my mate has a crush on my mother though" My son tells Jonnie. "Imagine you being my step-dad"
"Yeah, but I'd be the best step-father of all time." Jonnie replies, laughing heartily. I can just sense the awkwardness in the room.

Who knows maybe, he will become Bradley's step-dad one day?

(Jonnie is 19 so it is legal)