Unaccepted By Your Father (Requested)

Hi, I'm William Matthias Elliot, the 14 year old son of Jed Elliot and Jade Amelia Thirlwall.
(This chapter contains homophobia)

William's POV: So, over the past few months, I've been contemplating a massive part of me which is my sexual orientation. I have came to the conclusion that I am bisexual and I've kept it very private for the last 2 months with only letting my bestest friend Louis Oxlade-Chamberlain know about it but today, I'm deciding to bite the bullet and come out to my parents.
"Mum, dad there's something that I need to talk to you about..." I sheepishly tell them, walking into the living room, the television pauses and I can feel all of the attention suddenly on me which is quite unnerving but expected.
"Yeah, of course darling, what's up?" Mum responds, smiling at me so I take a seat next to her.

"I've been doing some very deep thinking over the last few months, some soul-searching because this has changed my life for the better..." I explain before taking a massive deep breath. "I am bisexual."
"That's wonderful to hear, darling. We both support you very much, don't we?" Mum smiles at me before noticing dad's disapproving frown that is directed at me.
"No, we are not both going to be supporting you!" He snaps at mum in a quite aggressive tone. "This is unacceptable, William! I'm not having a homosexual son just running around this house! It's absolutely disgraceful and you'll be going straight to hell for it."
"Jed, are you actually being serious right now?" Mum gasps at his response and he just stiffles a laugh.
"One of the worst things to ever happen is gay marriage being legalized." He continues to be horrible, saying all this absolutely hate-filled words against me."Marriage is only between a man and a woman, not between a man and an man or a woman and a woman"
"Dad, you obviously don't understand the impact of your response, that's the main reason that a lot of LGBTQIA+ children kill themselves after coming out." I tell him and he just laughs.
"The f****ts deserve to die anyways." He chuckles at my reaction.

"Just because of that, I'm done with you Jed!" Mum snaps, standing up and grabs my hand before pulling me out the room. "I'm taking William and we are leaving!"

After that day, I never actually saw my father again...

(Short one I'm sorry)