Interview With My Autistic Son (Requested)

(Same characters from last chapter with just Evan but a younger version around 3 years old)

Perrie's POV: "So, today we have one member of the greatest band on earth, she's phenomenal, she is gorgeous and she's the reason that millions of girls are questioning their sexualities, it's Perrie Edwards!" Jimmy introduces me through the Zoom call, I laugh at the silly introduction that he gives me. Alex is downstairs with our son Evan whilst I'm here doing a call without the other two with me.
"Hey Jimmy, how are you?" I greet him, smiling. I'm honestly getting sick and tired of all these stupid calls, when will Covid just fuck off? (Note: The last chapter was 9 years into the future in 2031 and this is set in 2022)
"I'm doing really well, getting lonely with all the online stuff but what can you do?" He chuckles and I chuckle with him.

"So how has lockdown been with you, Alex and your little b-" Jimmy asks the same question but gets interrupted by my son opening the door.
"Mama, daddy gone out with the doggies." Evan tells me, twiddling with his fingers.
"Daddy's gone out with the doggies, well after this, I'll play with you, sweetheart." I respond, looking at him and that's when Jimmy admits "I don't mind him coming in and joining the interview."

Evan's POV: Mama invites me to sit on her lap which I do. There's a man on mama's screen and I wave at him and he waves back, smiling.
"Who's that, mama? Is he your new boyfriend, you cheating on dada?" I question her, referencing the man on the screen making them both burst out laughing.
"No, that's Jimmy from Capital. Same place that Roman works at." She explains, bouncing me on her knee. "You know I'd never cheat on daddy."

"So, Evan, what's it like being Evan Oxlade-Chamberlain?" This Jimmy guy asks me, inquisitively.
"It's really cool, daddy and I play football in the graden all the time and mama used to sing me to sleep when I was really little."

Perrie's POV: I start to reminise on when Evan was a baby

2½ years before (2020): "I'll be there for you no matter what you're going through." I sing to my 6 month old son who gurgles listening to me singing. A song from our newest album Confetti which we finished recording last week called "My Love Won't Let You Down".
"Mama and dada will always be here to protect you, my little angel." I tell him, making him smile slightly. "Nobody is ever gonna hurt you, I love you."