Passed Out

Hi, I'm Lexie Meredith Thirlwall-Edwards. I am 10 years old and I'm the only daughter of Perrie and Jade Thirlwall-Edwards.

Lexie's POV: Today is it, today is the production of Christmas Carol. I'm the character of Tiny Tim since I am quite short compared to my classmates. I've never really had a major role in a school production because of my stage fright.
"Remember, princess. If you get scared during the performance, I'll give you a tip that I do when we are on tour" Mammy (Perrie) tells me as we arrive at the school, it's currently 5pm and the performance starts at 6:45pm. "Look at one person in the crowd and just pay all your attention to them, it works for me and mama."
"What your mammy is saying, baby girl, is that if you get nervous is to look for the two of us and say your part indirectly to just us." Mama adds, making me smile slightly. I'm a bit nervous but I'm for the most part excited because Christmas is in 8 days and tommorow is the last day of school before Christmas break.

We enter the school and we meet with Mrs. McElroy, the normal lead of school productions.
"There's my Tiny Tim!" She exclaims, positively making me grin. "How are we feeling tonight, Lexie?"
"Super duper excited!" I respond, half-truthfully. "Can't wait!"
"Well, we better get you to the dressing room, shall we?" She suggests "Mams, I'll assist you to your seats."

During the performance: We are currently doing the dinner scene and my head randomly starts hurting really bad but I just power on. I don't wanna let anybody down.
"We should wish Mr. Scrooge a Merry Christmas!" Sean Moore, my best friend and who's playing Bob Cratchit tells us in character. I look over at my parents and just feel ill all of a sudden but then...

Perrie's POV: We're watching our daughter perform when we notice her face goin' paler and paler every second. I mouth to her "Are you alright, darling?" She shakes her head and as they go to leave the stage, we hear a massive bang. The crowd gasps.
The teacher from earlier comes onto stage and announces "Lexie Thirlwall-Edwards also known as Tiny Tim isn't feeling good so for now, we are stalling the continuation of the production. Please feel free to grab your drinks and snacks from the concession stand" Me and my wife just stare at each other before standing up and finding our daughter, out cold being attended to by the school nurse.

"Is she alright?!" Jade inquires, extremely concerned.
"She is completely fine, but right now she is not fit to continue the production." The nurse tells us, putting her in the recovery position. A few seconds later, Lexie's blue eyes flutter open, looking so disorientated.
"Hey, sweetheart. It's Mrs. Hartfield, the school nurse." The nurse speaks, softly to Lexie. "You've just fainted and we are gonna have you lay here for 10 minutes then you're gonna sit the rest of the play out."

Lexie's POV, a few minutes later: I'm sitting on my mama's lap, sadly watching the others perform with Sean taking up my part. I am feeling a lot better and it is honestly a little nice watching the others perform and once that curtain falls, I funnily feel a sense of pride. I know we worked so hard on this play and it definitely payed off.