Just Like His Mum

Heya, I'm Oliver Nathan Lewis Gray, I'm  14 years old. I'm the older son of Andre and Leigh-Anne Gray. I have a little brother named Robbie William Bradley Gray who's 6

Leigh-Anne's POV: Oliver's been learning how to play the guitar since he was 8 years old. Tonight is his school's talent competition, so far it's just been the same old, one kid does comedy, one kid does a poem. But then, my boy walks onto the stage with his guitar and a massive grin across his cheeks.
"And now, performing 'Can't help falling in love' by Elvis Presley is Year 9's Oliver Gray." The principal announces.
"Look, mama! It's Ollie!" My younger son on my lap yells, excitedly. "Big brother!"
"I can see him, Robbie." I reply, grinning.

Oliver's POV: I smile and look out at the crowd but then notice dad's absence. He promised he'd be here but whatever, apparently his business is more important than this. I begin to play the chords of the song:

Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes, somethings are meant to be.
Take my hand, take my whole life too.
'Cause I can't help falling in love with you.
(2x)

For I can't help falling in love with you

The final strum of my instrument is done and all the crowd is on their feet. I grin and head off to the backstage. A little while later, after all the acts, the judges bring us all on stage to announce the winners
"Alright, in third place is Year 10's Lily and Grace Richards, second place is Meghan and Charlie from Year 7 and finally the 1st place participant is..." The headmaster announces, my heart is pounding out of my chest right now. "Year 9's Oliver Gray with his spectacular cover!" I get up and raise the mini cup that I get presented, proudly.

After the show: I find mumma and my lil' bro.
"That was brilliant, baby. I am very proud of you." Mum congratulates me, bending down to my height but the massive smile across her face says it all.
"Phenomenal performance out there, son" I hear my dad tell me. I spin around and give him a tight hug.
"Thanks, daddy" I reply, sweetly.
"Dada, I tink Ollie got voice from mama" My little brother exclaims, beaming.
"I think so too, buddy." Dad agrees with him, smiling at mum. "How about we all head out for dinner, eh?"

(Hola, all you beautiful assholes! How are you all doing? Me, personally, not too bad. Could we have some comments for requests down below?)