❤️(HAMILCAST) How they would cuddle ❤️

This is based off of opinion. I don't know any of them. I wish I did. But I don't bc life hates us

Linamon Roll: I feel like he would lay your head on his chest and maybe read to you.....if you want

DAVEED DIGGS: I feel like he would let you lay on his chest or you would lay your head on his shoulder if you're sitting up. Either way he's affectionate about it

Leslie Odom Jr in DA HOUSE: I think that he would kind of hug you but laying down? Basically ITS SO COMFORTABLE

Philipa Soo: She would def be the one you hold but also would like to hold you. She'd also play with your hair! 🥺

GROFFSAUCE: He would def love spooning. And he's so frickinh caring so if you want to be held he will hold you so softly and sweetly.

Renée Elise Goldsberry: I feel like she would lay on your chest and she might like her back being rubbed. It's sweet really.

Jasmine Cephas Jones: She loves to be held. (Idk this fr but Y'know-). She also might bury her head in your neck.

Anthony: I feel like he would hold you and kiss your head or brush hair out of your face and make some jokes.

Christopher Jackson: You lay on his chest and he'll pet and stroke your hair. It's super sweet rlly.

ThayneEEeEeE the cinnamon roll: He will hold you so tightly and he sometimes likes to be little spoon. He'll also pet your hair and kiss your head.

AND LAST BUT MOST CERTAINLY NOT LEAST! THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! HE NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION BUT I WILL GIVE HIM ONE ANYWAYS. INTRODUCING ❤️❤️❤️❤️OKIERIETE ONAODOWAN ❤️❤️❤️❤️: So i feel like Oak would do all the cuddles with you bc he's a teddy bear 🥺. He would also wrap his arms around you so tightly, but not in a bad way. In a more protective manner.

SO YEAH. Not sorry about Oak's introduction..... 🙃😃. I'm a simp I know.