It just slipped out (Oak x reader)

Warnings: Mentions of bad past relationships and abuse

"Y/n for the last time I am not ripping my shirts hulk style," Oak glared

"But whyyyyyyy? You like the Hulk, your social media names are literally Oaksmash!" You whined

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Why"

"Because," Oak said, going back to reading. You glared at him and turned the other way, pouting playfully.

"Stop pouting love, it's not gonna work" Oak said, glancing up from his book. "Hmph" you huffed.

Idea! You thought, Did I just say idea in my head when I had an idea? Weird....OH WELL! You slowly got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen

"Babe? What are you doin'?" You heard Oak ask.

"Oh nothing," you replied simply, "Care to elaborate?" Oak said, putting his book down.

"Nothing. Just getting something from the cabinet," you said from the kitchen. Grabbing a stool, you reached to get Oak's favorite snack. Gummy worms.

They were the last package in the house, and you knew Oak would be mad. But you only live once right?

Walking back to the living room, you felt Oak's eyes follow you as you happily skipped over to your chair.

Opening the bag, you took two gummy worms and bit their heads off. You glanced over to look at your boyfriend but he was gone.

Confused you got up and looked around, stupidly leaving the gummy worms on the arm of the chair.

Oak popped out from behind the chair and grabbed the gummy worms. The loud crinkling noise made you jump.

Your boyfriend got up and walked towards the couch and went back to his book.

Okay one: that's not how I thought it would go and two: some boyfriend, you mentally scoffed.

"You're mean Oak tree." You said, "Don't call me that," Oak said, sounding much colder than he intended it to.

You were a very sensitive person (Secretly I am a very sensitive person so please be nice in the comments) and even the simplest words could hurt you. Especially with bad past relationships.

You felt tears filling up in your eyes, "M'sorry," you whimpered. That got his attention. Shooting up from his seat, he gathered you in his arms.

"Hey, hey, hey shhhhh. I got you, I'm sorry. So sorry my love, I know your sensitive." He whispered rocking you back and forth. He felt HORRIBLE! Sure, sometimes your oversensitivity got annoying but it's something to work on. He knew about your past relationships and how they all contained abuse and degrading comments.

Oak loves you so much (he's never verbalized it though) and when you first started dating he promised to try not to hurt you. He kissed the top of your head softly. You cuddled deeper into his chest, making him smile and hug you tighter.

"I love you," you mumbled into his chest. Letting go of you slowly he asked, "What did you say?" "No-nothing it just slipped out-" he cut you off with a kiss. "Say it again," he grinned. "I love you?" His grin widened, "Again" "I love you.." You said more confidently. He smashed his lips against yours in the most passionate way you have ever experienced.

He tasted like cinnamon, your favorite. Oak's tongue licked your bottom lip, begging to explore more of you as his left hand moved up your body and tangled it in your hair. You parted you mouth so he could gain access. His tongue shot in your mouth and massaged your tongue with his. God did this feel good. The burning passion kindled down to an ember as he pulled away

"I love you too! More than you could ever know," He whispered, giving you an Eskimo kiss.

A few hours later

Okieriete Onaodowan's POV

God she's perfect, I thought gazing at the love of my life. She was sleeping on my chest, her hand laying flat on my shoulder. "I love you Y/n," I whispered into the night. "I love you too Oak," she mumbled sleepily, pulling me closer. "Marry me." I said, she looked up at me with her gorgeous e/c eyes, "What?" She smiled confusedly, "It just slipped out," I smirked. She rolled her eyes, stretching to reach my lips she gave me a gentle kiss.

"Yes I will marry you." She said, laying back down. I can't wait to spend forever with her.

HOW WAS IT?!