That's Not Mine pt 2 (Laf x reader)

If you don't remember the original plot you can go back and re-read it. I made a few updates!!!

H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
S/c= skin color

Lafayette's POV

I pressed play on the movie as Y/n rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. The h/c haired girl cuddled closer to the me, which is ADORABLE. Damn, I love this girl I thought fondly, gazing at the beautiful girl. "Mon amour?" I asked softly, "Hm?" Y/n hummed, "I love you chérie" I told her. "That's nice," she replied, I fake gasped in shock "How dare you not say it back! I go and profess my undying love for you and you just say 'that's nice'?!"

Your POV

"Pretty much, yeah" you shrugged, sinking into his chest. "Nuh uh, you have to say it back or I will, 'ow you say, tickle you!" He declared in his adorable French accent, "Sure you will sweetheart," You said rolling your eyes. Lafayette pressed pause on the movie. Uh oh, you thought, Lafayette got up and walked over to the trash can where you threw your diary away. "Fine. If you won't say it back 'zen I will just finish this story. Out loud." He smirked, "NO! I'll say it back! I love you, I love you! Just don't read that!" You said, diving for the book. He quickly dodged your poor attempt at tackling him. "Ah alas. I'm afraid it's to late mon doux ange." Lafayette snickered.

"Now where was I? Ah yes, 
You and Lafayette have been dating for nine months, and you were hoping he would propose soon. I mean why wouldn't he? You both loved each other very much. You loved the way he hair would bounce up and down when he walks. Or the way he asks 'how you say' when he forgets how to pronounce a word. And you also loved the way he gets passionate over the littlest things, like how baguettes are clearly the best food. You heard a knock on the door and rushed to open it. "LAF!" You yelled, jumping into his arms and burying your face in his neck. "Excited to see me are you mon amour?" Lafayette smiled, kissing your head. "Yes!" You exclaimed kissing him," Lafayette read aloud, looking up at you.

You buried your face in your hands, wanting this torture to end. " "Is there anything you wanted to ask me?" You questioned shyly, a confused look crossed Lafayette's face "Non, I don't 'zink 'zere is, why?" Your shoulders shrunk in disappointment, of course he wouldn't ask you to marry him. That was just a stupid dream. Not like you were best friends since birth. Not like you loved him since you were 15. Not like you wished he would stop your negative thoughts before you go jump off a balcony-. Okay I just have to cut in. You loved me since you were 15?" Lafayette asked with a confused smile.

"Yes, can you stop reading now?" You mumbled in your hands. You felt the bed sink in the space next to you, "Non, I am loving 'zis story." The handsome man said, pressing his lips to your neck. "Back to 'ze story. "Mon Cher? What are you 'zinking?" Lafayette asked, "Nothing! Why would you think I'm thinking something? Because if I was thinking something I would tell you what I was thinking so I don't know what you're thinking!" You rushed out, nervously scratching your arm. Lafayette bent down on one knee, you felt your excitement return. Unfortunately it was only to tie his shoe. You began to walk inside your dorm, "Oh and uh while I'm down here! Will you marry me? I love you with all of my heart, body, mind and soul. I want to be yours forever. So please say yes." Lafayette proposed, "Yes yes holy shit yes" you exclaimed, rushing into his loving arms. "My Favorite Frenchman"

"That was an amazing story chérie!" Lafayette smiled mischievously, "Yeah yeah okay great! Now can I have that back?" You quickly rushed out, reaching to grab your book. "Tut tut tut, I 'zink I want to read everything 'zis book has to offer. And woah! What do you know! Sexual? Mmm I can't wait to read 'zis" Lafayette taunted, opening to the page marked sexual. "OKAY THATS ENOUGH!" You screamed, tackling your boyfriend to the ground. He pulled your face closer to his and kissed you gently. "I'm taking this book with me to my dorm!" He smiled cheekily, "Why? For masturbation purposes?" You smirked at his blush, satisfied that you destroyed his cocky attitude. He regained his composure quickly and put on that smirk of his, "Perhaps, it would be quite the read as I joyfully imagine you riding my-" "NONONO LAF NO!" You yelled, cutting him off.
"No need to imagine that! You've officially scarred me!"

"You're completely right, mon ange" Laf exclaimed, "Why should I imagine it when I can make it a reality!" He said, pinning you to the bed.

You were in for quite the night

OKAY SO I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE A PT 2 OF THIS SOOOO YA. ALSO Montsi_Dog I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. SAME WITH EVERYONE ELSE!! I LOVE YOU ALL