😛How you met 😛

Alexander:  After a cabinet meeting, he stormed out and went to see President Washington. But in his blind rage he walked into your office. Before he could leave you asked him why he's upset and he talked for hours. When he realized that he said he was sorry, but you brushed it off saying it was okay, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you this Friday. Meet me in my office, there's a wonderful view of the stars." He gushed nervously, not waiting for an answer he ran out the door. You smiled a little and laughed going back to you work.

Lafayette:  You worked at a bakery and a man with caramel skin, floofy hair that looked softer than wool, and dazzling eyes. (With the way I just described him you have probably figured out that I am in love with Laf.)  He walked up to you and asked for 2 baguettes and 5 croisants (messing up a little) with a French accent to die for. Knowing French you said
"Vous venez donc de France!! Je suis né ici en Amérique mais j'al toujours aimé la langue française." (Translation: So you're from France! I was born in America but I have always loved the French language) His face lit up "Oui! Je suis tellement content de trouver quelqu'un qui parle français. Je ne suis pas le meilleur en anglais.." (Translation: Yes! I'm so glad to find someone who speaks French! I'm not the best at English) "Well I can teach you some more! How about this Friday?" You flirted, he smirked "Oui 'zat would be amazing." He grabbed your hand and kissed it, expecting you to blush. Unfortunately, you didn't confusing him, "Why aren't you blushing?Most girls would be if I even dared to touch 'zem". You shrugged, a little disappointed "It's a common greeting in France, it doesn't mean anything." He smirk grew back, wider this time, "Well in 'zat case.." He lean over the counter a little, gently touching your cheek he pressed a kiss to your forehead, his lips lingering longer than they should have. When he pulled away you were a blushing mess. "I meant it you know, you are not like 'ze other girls. See you 'zis Friday, ma chérie"
(You probably noticed "Lafayette's the longest" BECAUSE IM A SIMP FOR THE MAN!!)

Hercules:   You met at his tailor shop. You were looking for a dress and you saw this cute shop in the corner of the street. It looked like a tailor shop so you decided to go check it out. When you went in you saw a handsomely tall man with mocha skin and eyes like comforting pools of cocoa you want to dive into. You were probably staring too long because he cleared his throat, blushing you said "Um h-hi I was looking for a dress. There's a ball coming up but I can't seem to find what to wear." He smiled "Come to back, let me take your measurements and I'll see what I can do." You nervously followed him to the back. "I hope this isn't too uncomfortable but I need you to take off all your clothes except your corset." The man said bluntly, you blushed a little. "O-okay can I have your name? I mean you don't have to-" "Hercules. My name is Hercules Mulligan." He lifted up your hand and kissed it gently, you turned a dark shade of red. "It's only fair that I know your name as well" Hercules said turning around to get some pencils, "My name is Y/n" you said. "That's a lovely name.." Hercules said with a little smile, you couldn't see it of course. You began to take off your clothes slowly, nervous because you were really insecure about your body. When Hercules turned around he gasped in shock, your eyes filled up with tears and you began to cry. Hercules' expression changed to concern "What's wrong?" "Um I'm just really insecure....a-about my body...and uhm I-I'm sorry th-that I look like this." You sniffles continuing to cry. Hercules abruptly pulled you into his arms "Who would ever say that to you. You are the most beautiful lady I have ever seen." He said pressing a kiss to your head. "How about I close the shop down and we stay her and talk." Hercules offered, "No no you don't have to, I'm not worth all that-" "YES YOU ARE! I know we just met but I am going to take you to that ball wether you like it or not." He half shouted, nuzzling your nose after. "W-will you court me?" You asked shyly, his face lit up and he brought you in for a kiss. (I am a simp for this man too)

Laurens: You met at a turtle shop. You were shopping for turtles when you saw an adorable man with freckles skip up to you. "Hello!! My name is John Laurens! I love turtles and parties. And can I take to the winter's ball? You are very gorgeous." He asked bluntly, with a dazzling smile. You laughed "Sure.." "And if the evening goes well can I court you?" He asked making you laugh again, "Yes."

Aaron: You two met in the street. You were in a rush to get to work. You sprinted down the sidewalk until you were met with a firm body. You expected to hit the ground but two arms caught you. "Miss are you alright?" The man asked, he was handsome and fairly tall. "Yeah yeah I'm alright. Uhm my name is Y/n." You said nervously, "I'm Aaron Burr" "I'm sorry about that I'm very clumsy.." you appoligized, "It's okay! Um do you think we can meet up later today. At the coffee shop down the street?" Aaron asked shyly. "That'd be great!" You smiled. 

Philip: You met in school. There's not much of a story....soo you can make one up yourself