That's not mine (Laf x reader)

Modern College AU

You were sitting in your dorm on your phone, like any other college student would. Since you had a free period you decided to go back to your dorm and chill. Originally you were going to watch a movie with your roommate, Eliza, but she had a date with Alexander. So that left you alone to read fanfiction. "I wonder if Laf is up" you said to yourself, knowing the Frenchman slept in whenever he can. You shook your head, if he was sleeping you didn't want to wake him. Plus you would most likely make a fool of yourself due to the fact you were in love with him. So, instead you grabbed your diary. But not just any diary. This diary had all of the fan fictions you wrote about Lafayette. You flipped to the marked page and took out the page holder. 'My Favorite Frenchman' it read.

My Favorite Frenchman

You and Lafayette have been dating for nine months, and you were hoping he would propose soon. I mean why wouldn't he? You both loved each other very much. You loved the way he hair would bounce up and down when he walks. Or the way he asks 'how you say' when he forgets how to pronounce a word. And you also loved the way he-

Your reading was cut short when you heard a knock at the door. You put the page holder back in the diary and hid it under your pillow. "Come in!" You called.

"Bonjour, Y/N," Lafayette smiled "Oh hey Laf!" You said biting back a grin. "I heard that you had a free period, so I was wondering if you'd want to, 'ow you say, hang out?" He asked in that French accent that made you melt. "Of course Laf! Me and Eliza we're going to watch a movie but she had a date with Hammy." You replied, "Magnificent, what movie was it?" He questioned. "Elf" you said, "I love 'zat movie!" He exclaimed making you giggle. "What? Did I say some'zing wrong?" Laf asked, "No! It's just that your cute that's all." You assured him. He smirked "Well then, thank you," you blushed under his stare. Damn those eyes. Those adorable chocolate pools. Those- "Uhm Y/N??" Lafayette cleared his throat, "Yes?" "You we're staring," he chuckled, "Oh I was? My bad," you said nervously "let's get on with that movie huh?" "Very well"

Laf got up and picked up the movie and put it in the DVD player. About 30 minutes into the movie, when the snowball fight was happening, Lafayette got up and announced "I want to do ze snowball fight" "Laf it's the middle of summer" you laughed. "Well if we can't have a snowball fight we will have a pillow fight" He retorted, Lafayette picked up your pillow and threw it at you making you giggle. "GILBERT!" You shouted when he tackled you with the pillow. You grabbed the other pillow and hit him with it in the head. "Oooo what's zis?" Lafayette said mischievously. "Huh?" "This book. Oh a book mark!" "Wait NONONO~"

"My favorite Frenchman," He read "you and Lafayette...me? Y/N is zis about me?" "That-That's not mine" you stuttered "Are you sure because it says here 'Property of Y/N do not touch'?" You grabbed the book and threw it in the trash. "You weren't supposed to see that" "No kidding" he laughed but silenced himself after he saw your glare. "Shut up Gilbert. Let's just watch the movie" you said on the verge of crying, "Mon amour there is no need to cry" he comforted "There is plenty reason to cry" You said crying into your knees, "Non, there is no reason to cry mon amour! I feel the same way!" Lafayette replied with a loving smile. "Wh-what do you mean?" You asked still crying a bit, "Y/N have you ever been kissed by a Frenchman?" Lafayette asked, "Actually I've never been kissed at all" you said with a watery chuckle

"'Zen allow me to be your first" He said. Lafayette joined your lips in a soft and passionate kiss. His lips were soft and he tasted like espresso, you felt his tongue brush your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth a little bit more so his tongue could slip in, you felt his right hand go up to your cheek and wipe away some stray tears, while his left hand pulled you closer to him by your waist. His tongue caressed yours affectionately and easily took dominance. You learned quickly with Lafayette's guidance. After a few more seconds of kissing he pulled away and rested his forehead on yours. "I guess it's true that Frenchmen are the best kissers" you giggled, "Oui" Lafayette smiled.

"Um about that diary..." you said, "I want to finish zat story," Lafayette said "but later, right now all I want is to hold you mon amour." "You have no idea what you do to me Laf" you whispered, "I love you Y/N" He confessed pecking you on the lips "I love you more Gilbert" you said burying your face in his chest and taking in his comforting smell. Maybe him finding your diary wasn't the worst thing after all.

OKAY FOLKS THATS ALL FOR TODAYYYYYYYYY. Please keep reading LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSDSSSSSSSSBDJFBDJFH