Im nervous (Philip x reader)

Child! Philip x Child!Reader.  (N/n: nickname)

"Y/n? I'm scared. What if my daddy won't like the song," Philip said timidly, "Philip he will love the song! You worked so hard on it and it's amazing," you comforted "you can practice on me. I'll pretend to be your dad and you can rap" you ran over to a desk and picked out a sharpie. You then drew a little beard on it match his father's. Making Philip laugh loudly.

"Now, go" you said

"My name is Philip. I am a poet. I wrote this poem just to show it. And I just turned nine, you can write rhymes but you can't write mine. I practice French, I play piano with my mother. I have a sister but I want a little brother. My daddy's tryna start America's bank. Un deux trois quatre cinq!" He threw his hands up in celebration.

"That was amazing Philip! He'll be so proud of you!" You exclaimed hugging him. Philip blushed and hugged back.

"Thanks Y/n"

"Philip! Are you ready to show your father what you can do?" Eliza said from the doorway

"I'm ready mommy" he said puffing out his chest "C'mon n/n!"

"Alex your son is nine years old today. He has something he'd like to say. He's been practicing all day, Philip take it away" Eliza said.

"Daddy daddy look. My name is Philip I am a poet. I wrote this poem just to show it. And I just turned nine you can write rhymes but you can't write mine!"

"What?!"

"I practice French, play piano with my mother!"

"Uh huh"

"I have a sister but I want a little brother"

"O-okay" Alex blushes

"My daddy's tryna start America's bank. UN DEUX TROIS QUATRE CINQ!"

"Bravo!"

Philip ran over and hugged his father. "That was AMAZING Philip!" You shouted

Philip turned red "I-It was nothing really"

"No it really was amazing" you said genuinely, placing a lingering kiss on his cheek.

You looked up at the clock "Oh shoot I have to get home! Bye everyone!" You yelled "Bye Philip" you added shyly giving him another kiss on the cheek. "Y-yeah hehe uhm bye" He stuttered out, turning redder than a tomato.

Eliza and Alexander were watching the whole scene play out. "He's going to court her soon" Eliza stated.

THANK YOU FOR READING. WHOS NEXTTTT