Good girl (Oak x reader)

warnings: S M U T (I'm not even remotely sorry), sUCKING DICK, eAtING Y/N OUT, and other stuff

This is my first smut so I will try not to use words like member, squirt, sexy, you get the point YALL.

Here goes nothing....

—————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

Oak has been in his office all week. And I mean all week. The only time he's come out was to get food and go to the bathroom. He's seemed really tense lately and you walked in on him asleep on his desk. This was the week you, Dao, and Oak were supposed to go to the zoo but he got held up so you and Dao when. You guys had a great time but you were both a little bummed about Oak not being there. Dao barely got to see Oak before she had to leave.

You had to see what was up with him. He was never like this. He was always so kind and payed full attention to his daughter when she visited and he payed full attention to you when she left.

You knew how stressed he was so you decided to give him a little distraction. You walked into your shared bedroom and picked out one of his shirts before taking a shower.

Turning the water on you began to shampoo and condition your hair, before running the loofa sponge over your body.

After doing the basic rinse and repeat, you grabbed the razor and began to shave. After you finished, you stepped out of the shower and dried off. Wanting to turn Oak on more you put some sweet smelling moisturizer on your arms and legs. Gently running your hands over your body to continue spreading the lotion.

Putting on your husband's shirt and your panties you stepped out of the bathroom. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you pulled the shirt down a little more so your cleavage would show.

After giving yourself a mental pep talk you mustered up the courage to walk into his office. The office had a black leather couch, had a few book shelves with textbooks and fiction books, and in the middle sat a large, polished, dark oak desk that your husband was sitting behind.

You noticed that his posture was tense and stressed. You heard him huff and slam his fist on the desk, making you yelp in alarm.

"Oh hey sweetheart, sorry about that." Oak apologized, gesturing to the newly formed dent in the table.

"S'okay baby," you said walking over to him and kissing his cheek, "Would you like a massage?"

"That would be lovely, my sweet" Oak said, putting down his pencil and rolling his chair out a bit. Freezing when he noticed what you were wearing.

You walked over to him and began massaging his rigid shoulders. "You're so tense baby" you stated, your voice dropping into a sultry whisper.

Oak took a hard gulp as your fingers kneaded into his shoulders more. You ran your hands sensually down his biceps, your fingertips grazing over his arm. "B-baby, what ar-what are you doing?" He said, trying to act casual.

"Me? Nothing at all! I'm just making sure you feel good," You said innocently, nibbling on his ear a little.

Your husband rolled his chair under the desk, desperately trying to hide the large tent in his pants. You let out a breathy chuckle as he moaned when you licked his neck a little.