❤️How they cuddle ❤️

REALLY SORRY FOR THE LAST ONE this one is more pure.

Alexander: He feels so vulnerable and stressed so you best believe that he will be little spoon. He will kind of cling onto like a Koala and give you the occasional kiss

Aaron: He will want to be big spoon because it lets him know that something actually belongs to him, and no one will take you away from him. He whispers the sweetest things to you when he thinks you are asleep (you aren't)

Lafayette: This man will hold you as close as humanly possible. When you are in this man's arms you are. in. this. man's. arms. Like, there is no escape. He presses random kisses to your shoulder or head while you rest.

Hercules: THIS MAN IS HANDS DOWN THE CUTEST CUDDLER. He will lay on top of you and bury his head in your neck. (Ofc he makes sure you can breathe) He is just a big kitten, so make sure that while you're cuddling you whisper how much you love him.

John: Will hold you close but with a turtle in the middle of you guys. It's actually really adorable and more comfortable than it sounds. He will also kiss your forehead very often.

Thomas: He will pull you on his chest and make sure every part of your bodies are touching each other. Locks the door because he wants this time to just be you and him, no one else. You will bury your head in his neck and he'll tell you how much he loves you and how much you mean to him. Almost making you cry.

Philip: HE IS LITTLE SPOON! He is so smol, he needs love and will always be touching some part of you. He just needs to make sure you're actually his.

King George: Will wrap you up in his cape.....need I say more?