Please forgive me (Herc x reader)

The quote this was based off of. "I get jealous because I know how easily replaceable I am. I know I'm no one special"

M/f/n= male friend name

You were fuming with anger. How could Hercules say something like that! Let me rewind, dear reader. You were going out with your friend m/f/n for lunch. You hadn't seen him in years!

While you were at lunch, m/f/n posted some pictures of you two hanging out. Unfortunately your boyfriend, Hercules, saw them.

When you and m/f/n finished lunch you went your separate ways because he had to go see his girlfriend.

You pulled into the parking lot outside the apartment you and Hercules shared. Opening the door you saw a furious Hercules standing in the kitchen.

"Do you love me?" Hercules asked quietly, "What?" You responded bewildered. "Do you love me?!" Hercules repeated the question, raising his voice a little.

"Of course I love you!" You responded, "Then why were you with him?!" He screamed showing you the picture you and m/f/n took. Now you were mad. "Really?! That's low. How DARE you think I would ever cheat on you Hercules Mulligan! How DARE you question my love for you! And how DARE you question who I hang out with!" Now back to where we were before. You fuming with anger. How could Hercules say that!

Hercules' eyes softened, filling up with more tears. He hung his head in shame. "I-I'm sorry Y/n.." he croaked out, Hercules walked over to the couch with tears streaming down his face. He let out a quiet sob that held so much pain, shattering your heart to pieces. You quietly walked over to him.

Kneeling in front of him "You should be Herc. You didn't have to get jealous like that.." you said quietly.

His eyes were so filled with tears he could only see a blurry outline of you. "I know. It's just I get jealous because I know how replaceable I am. I know I am no one special. I'm-I'm just a tailor Y/n, I'm not some war hero or political figure. Just a tailor. I don't even know why you want to be with me, I shout and I'm clingy and I get jealous so easily. I-I can't change Y/n, I just can't. The sooner you see that the better." Hercules cried, more tears running down his face. His body racking with silent sobs.

You were crying as well at this point, "Hercules Mulligan. You are not replaceable. Not to me, I love you so much. You are kind and funny. And so so sweet. You give the best cuddles and make the best cakes. You are a master with clothes. I can't tell you how many nights I stand in the doorway watching you work. If I didn't have you in my life I don't know what I'd do. And do NOT say that I would be better because if you weren't here my life would be hell. I love everything about you Hercules. You are my everything." You whispered, holding him close.

You cupped Hercules' cheeks and smashed your lips onto his. He wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him. The kiss was full of passion and love that could never be put into words. It was salty due to the tears that were shed. But most importantly it tasted of Hercules. No one could string together enough words to describe how perfect Hercules tasted. It wasn't one particular flavor, he tasted of vanilla and cinnamon. If love had a taste it would taste of Hercules.

You pulled away from the kiss. "I love you so much Y/n. I'm sorry I ever thought you would cheat on me." Hercules said, you wiped the remaining tears on his face. "It's okay Herc. I love you too. So much more than you know. So much that my heart could burst every time I see you."

"Let's go to bed baby. You've had a long day." You said, gently grabbing Hercules' hand and leading him to the bedroom.

You laid down and opened your arms to welcome the big man. Hercules buried his head in your neck, nuzzling the place behind your ear. You wrapped your arms around him pulling him close, if that was even possible.

"I love you" Hercules said before drifting off into a deep slumber.

"I love you more, Teddy Bear"

OKAY so I was crying writing this. I LOVE YOU ALLLLL