My Brother (John x reader)

You and John had been dating for a couple of months. Not many people knew of course. Other than Angelica, Peggy, Eliza, and Lafayette.

Peggy kept asking why you guys are keeping your relationship a secret. Well that's easy. Alexander Hamilton.

He was your brother, and as much as you loved him he could get overly protective. And not in a good way.

The last boyfriend you had moved away to Georgia because of Alexander.

It sounds extreme for a normal family. But your family was far from normal.....

It was just you and Alex. So you can see why he's so protective.

"My love when will you tell Alex of our relationship?" John asked sweetly

"I'm not sure. You know how he is when it comes to me.." you said

"Alright my love. I will wait forever if I have to" he sighed, "I'm sorry John. I love you I really do. It's just I'm scared"

"Scared of what?" He pried. "Alex. My last boyfriend had to move to Georgia because he was so scared of my brother." You said leaning your head on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you Y/n. I would never do that to you." John replied, "You have nothing to be sorry for John. And I know you wouldn't" you smiled.

You heard the front door open down the hall. "John we gotta get up stairs fast" you hastily whispered. "No Y/n. Let him see. I promise nothing he says will make me stop wanting you. I love you with all my heart and just the thought of hurting you sickens me." He whispered back affectionately.

"Okay" you said cracking a little smile. John pulled you close to him and pressed his lip to yours. His lips were soft and plump and tasted like honey.

"So....when-uh when did this happen?" Said Alexander, more uncomfortable than angry.

"A few months ago" you whimpered, preparing yourself for his outburst.

"A feW MONTHS AGO?!" He raged

"Um yeah" you winced hiding behind John. "And I'm juST HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW?! WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME?! ON THE WEDDING DAY?!"

"Actually we were planning on telling you yesterday but you had to go to work." John told him

"You don't get to talk." Alex seethed pointing a finger at John.

"Alex calm down. He's your best friend!" You reasoned

Alex took a few deep breaths to calm himself, "Alright....John. Do you promise to love and care for my sister for as long as you shall live?"

"Um Alex isn't that for~"

"DO YOU PROMISE?!" He screeched, "Yes! I do! Jeez..."

"Good. Now if you two need me I will be in my office. Oh and no sex" Alex said

"Too late!" John called as Alexander walked up the steps.

"YUCK I did NOT need to know that!" He said.

John pulled you close to his chest, "God I love you" he gushed. "I love you too John. So much" you said hugging him.

"Not as much as I love you" John said resting his cheek on top of your head.

I HOPE THAT SATISFIES YOUR NEEDS. LOL I had so much fun writing this tbh. DONT FORGET TO SEND REQUESTS

LOVE YOU GUYS