Perfect Night

Michael told me how he wanted to get another girlfriend, or go to a strip club. I glared at him, he needs a break. Michael the player apparently. "Calm down tiger." I roll my eyes and Michael grins. "I can't be contained." I nearly throw up my food and Luke walks over to me, not kissing me or touching me at all. He's keeping our promise well, no one knows we are dating yet.

Shit. Felicia does. She's going to tell her friends and then Luke would have every girl he ever fucked has to deal with the fact that he's gay, and for a skinny guitar player. "Michael." Luke greeted us and Michael smiled. He's accepting Luke which is good. I wanted to hold Luke's hand, kiss him, but there are people and it's in the middle of lunch.

I fix my grey beanie and Luke rolls his eyes. "What?" I ask defensively and Luke shrugs. "How many beanies do you have?" I mentally count. Only 5. I couldn't tell him that. Luke raises his eyebrow and I stick my tongue out. The kindergarten middle finger. "So what's going on in the world of Michael?" Luke asked right when Michael shoved some spaghetti in his mouth.

Chewing and slurping the saucy noodles in his mouth, he finally swallowed. "Nothing much. Living life." Michael shrugged and bit into his roll, eating viciously. Eyeing a girl across the lunch room. She seems just Michael's type, awkward and interesting. Blonde hair, and blue eyes at first when you look at her you think she's weird looking, but when you look closer and look at her longer, she's absolutely stunning.

Just like a work of art. Luke looked at her too and snorted. "No." He told Michael who glared at Luke. "Why not?" he asked and Luke laughed. "Because she's Natt's sister you shithead." Luke told Michael who looked sad. Natt is the main jock, football meathead. But the blonde looks nothing like Natt. "Are you sure?" I asked Luke who nodded at me. "She's adopted but yeah." We all looks at her and her face started to blush, Michael waved and she ducked her head down.

Luke smiled subtly at me and grabbed my hand from under the table. I squeezed back tightly and Luke smirked.

-

At the end of the day, I went to Luke's house and crashed there for the night. Things with my mom are still on thin ice and Luke actually accepts me at his house so it's better than staying with my insane mother. Luke introduced me to his parents who were very nice and normal, and Felicia they informed me was out at a friends. So we're safe.

We ate dinner, chicken and rice which was delicious. "Luke tells us that you're a great student." Mr. Hemmings informed me and I could feel my cheeks redden. "I try to be." I reply and Liz Hemmings smiles at her son, they love each other very much I can tell. When dinner is gone Luke takes me to the rooftop where he starts to smoke.

"You want some?" he asks when he caught me staring. I shake my head and rest against him, the crickets chirping in the distance and the smell of strong cigarettes wafting into my nose. Something so strange makes me feel so comforted. Luke wraps his tattooed arm around me and snuggled me close. I close my eyes and relax against him, the perfect night.

sorry for this short and sucky chapter I just wanted to update so I feel like I'm not letting you guys down.

but Michael's blue hair omg