Old Times

I woke up and went to school as usual. My mom didn't tried to talk to me but I ignored her, dad was already at work so I made breakfast alone. It wasn't that bad. I missed Luke. I'm such an idiot, I can't even last 9 hours without him so how can I last forever without him? But its what he wants so ill let him be. I always wanted him to be happy anyway.

Michael talked to me about this new game he played but I felt bad because I wasn't listening. He asked what I thought about it and I just nodded. "Okay what's up?" Michael leaned against the locker next to mine as I unloaded my backpack. I shrugged. "Something has to be wrong, it's alright to tell me." Michael said and then Ashton came up to us smiling.

"Hey guys." He smiled at Michael and Michael awkwardly smiled back, he doesn't know Ashton so I guess he has a right to feel uncomfortable. But it was kind of funny to watch. "So I'm having this after prom party and I was wondering if you wanted to come, and your friend can come." Ashton nodded toward Michael. "Um, sure." I bobbed my head and Ashton smiled even bigger.

"I'll see you later." Ashton proceeded on and Michael stared at him. "Who was that?" he hissed at me. "Ashton." I tell him. Maybe Michael will remember him once he hears his name. He's been in our homeroom for awhile so he has to have heard his name before. "Michael, he's been in our homeroom ever since freshman year." Michael raised his eyebrows for further clarification on the boy.

I rolled my eyes and smirked. Michael and I made our way to homeroom and I sat in my usual seat. Luke appeared in the doorway with his thick, black, sunglasses on and usual black attire. I didn't look at him and he plopped down behind me not making any conversation, thank god. Class started but it was hard to concentrate. I wanted to spin around and ask Luke what the hell was his problem. But my heart couldn't take it.

-

Lunch came around and Michael brought his own lunch and he had some cold pizza, which he finished in a millisecond. Me on the other hand had to suffer through the terrible hot lunch line and I had Felicia in front of me. I don't even think she knows I'm gay which is kind of weird since I dated her. She turned around only a little and she saw me and I felt like I was going to puke.

"Hey Calum." She smiled. I made an attempt at a smile but it probably turned out like a grimace. "How are you?" She asked as the line moved up. I shrugged when she wasn't looking. "Alright I guess." I tell her and she smiles. She never smiled this much when we were dating which is kind of unsettling. But I took any smile I could get. One of Felicia's friends came up and they started doing that basic white girl talk where they over exaggerate every word and talk in really high voices.

Why did I ever date her? I got my food later and sat down next to Michael. They had this thing at my school called "Pizza Burger" and I saw Ashton eating it and I didn't know what to think about it. Our school is so cheap they think that kids would actually eat that crap. Ashton would apparently, I think he loved it.

"Dude, do you like him or something?" Michael asked me when he spotted me watching Ashton. I raised my eyebrows and Michael smirked. I shook my head. "No. He's not my type." I tell him as I swallow my milk. Michael nods and I could still see him smile. I want to slap the smile off his face but instead I throw a French fry at him. Regardless if it fell on the floor Michael ate it and I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

"You're gross." I tell him and I get up to throw my styrofoam plate away. As I walk back to the table I run into Luke who is still wearing his sunglasses. "Hey," he says as if he needs to tell me something. I get excited for a moment, why should I when he was the one who rejected me. "You're tutoring me after school." Then he leaves. Without another word. It's just like old times. I don't like it.

guys I know Calum's not Asian calm down. And I already miss Joy.