Never Let Go

I guess that tall boy is actually straight and he has a girlfriend so my chances of me and him getting together are slim. I guess I can't imagine me going out with anybody else besides Luke, since he was my first long and good relationship. And its been a week and a half since he cut the cord. I miss him, I'm going to admit it. I never admitted I missed Felicia because she was a brat and a homophobe, but I miss Luke like he is air. And I need to breathe.

I tried to text him in hopes that he would reply.

Me: Hey, Luke?

Me: hey sorry for kinda yelling at you in the tutoring session.

Me: how's life?

Me: that was awkward don't reply to that one.

*5 minuets later*

Me: I miss you so much

Nothing happened. I tucked my legs up to my chest and continued eating my cereal at the island in my kitchen. My mom came in. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked and rubbed my back. It didn't help. "Just a little stressed about school is all." I tell her, which is the biggest lie. She would know, she is my mother and I have always been pretty good with school. "Well, it's the weekend now so you can just relax." I nod and stare into my now soggy cereal, unable to consume any of it.

I pore out the cereal contents into the sink and place the bowl in the dishwasher. Heading back downstairs and I hear my phone buzz and it lights up. I stop when I see its Luke.

Luke: Calum you don't miss me.

I quickly reply and soon we have a full conversation going on.

Me: Yes I do.

Luke: stop you deserve someone better.

Me: shut up, no I don't.

Luke: just please try to move on.

Me: why?

Luke: because i can't be with you and you're breaking my heart sending me these sad texts so stop.

Me: what?

Luke: forget it.

Me: no! what was that supposed to mean?

Luke: it means nothing Calum! forget I said it

Me: Luke... pls just tell me

Luke: the problem is I can't

Me: y not?

Luke: you know, for someone so good at grammar, your texting is really awful

Me: LUKE

Luke: just come to my house

I cracked him, I cracked the puzzle. I put on some descent clothes and I told my mom I was going to Michael's house. But I nearly ran to Luke's. I can't wait to see him, see his face in the long two and half weeks we've been apart. I knocked on his door and he opened it. Not letting me in, he stared at me, long and hard. I didn't know whether it was with judgment or passion.

I looks up at Luke. "Hey." He says. "Hi." I reply, a little breathless from the long walk. "Do you... want to come in?" Luke stepped aside and I nodded. I never seen this part of his house, it looks like a house from a magazine. Perfect and pristine. "No one else is home, my parents and my sister are out at the mall." He tells me and I nod. "Do you want to go up to my room?" he asked and I nod again, unable to form words.

Walking up the many flights of stairs and to his dark room with loads of band posters. One light is turned on giving off an eerie glow to the dark room. The blinds are covering up his windows and letting no light in. Luke closed the door and shoved his hands in his leather jacket pocket. "Why did you end the relationship?" I ask him and Luke bites his lip ring.

"Luke please, ill leave you the fuck alone if you just tell me. You're making me feel awful about myself." Luke looks at me and his eyes are filled with guilt and sadness, something that rarely happens with Luke. He ran a hand through his hair and stepped closer to me. "I didn't want to." He spoke quietly. With confusion, I scrunched my eyebrows together Luke spoke again, "God, I want to be with you so bad, alright."

"Then why aren't you?" now I'm frustrated. "Because I was told I can't be." Luke looked at me and I crossed my arms. "By who?" I asked and Luke turned around and moaned. Pacing around the room and I started to yell. "Luke! You're killing me! I don't give a fuck who told you to stop dating me, I don't care about their opinion!" Luke stopped and looked at me. Giving me a dry laugh he asked. "Are you sure?"

I nod hesitantly. "Well it was your mom." The world stopped, I felt like I could stop breathing and faint. The whole time, the whole almost two weeks and she didn't say anything. What kind of mother is that? Tears threatened to come out of my eyes and Luke looks even worse. Coming towards me and picking me up in a hug. His arms around me made me feel safe, safe and secure.

I began to cry and he sat us down on the bed. I sit on his lap and cry like a child, I feel stupid for crying in front of him so I force myself to stop. I get off and stand in front of Luke. "No." he tells me and pulls me back into a hug, I guess he missed me as much as I miss him. "Two fucking weeks I had to go without you Calum." He says and kisses my forehead. "I regret every day of it. I'm such a fucking coward."

I shake my head and look up at him. "You're pretty god damn strong if you ask me, most guys wouldn't do that for me. Listen to my mom, but you did." Then confusion hit me. "But... how did she know?" I ask and Luke plays with my hair, twisting the small strands around his finger. "The one night I stayed with you and left the next morning, she saw me cuddling with you." My mouth formed a small "O" shape and Luke grinned.

"I missed you." He kisses my lips softly and I smile into the kiss. I'm so glad I have him back. And I'm determined not to let him go.

alright yay hi. I posted another chapter because the last one sucked so I had to make it up to ya lovelies. So here u go and I'm happy now.

You guys will love what I have in store. ;)