Forget Luke

Tutoring Luke made me a little bit uncomfortable, it felt like we had just met. Him acting like the jerk bad boy and me being the good little boy. "Do you understand?" I asked him and Luke nodded not making eye contact. I wanted to yell, yell and ask him out of the blue why he wanted to end our relationship?

"Luke, can you please tell me what I was doing wrong?" I set down the marker and look at Luke who raised his eyebrows and shrugged. "No I said I understand it, honestly you're doing a pretty good job teaching." I cut him off. "I met about our relationship." I hiss at him and Luke crosses his arms. "You deserve better." He mumbled and continued to work. I watched him and waiting for him to crack, but it didn't work.

When the clock hit 5:30 we were both able to go home. I stopped Luke once we were both going to go outside. "Can we at least be friends?" I looked up at him and I stared at his lip ring, I wanted him to kiss me so bad and for once moment I thought he was going to. Then he shook his head and let out a low hiss of a laugh. "I don't think that would be best." Then he stormed out. Leaving me to walk home alone in the dark.

It didn't rain like I thought it would in those cheesy romantic movies, but I thought it would be better than having to walk alone with only my thoughts to keep me company. All I could think about was Luke and his stupid ripped jeans and his stupid tattoos and lip rings. I wanted him back but he didn't want me, what are the odds?

I came into my house and my mom was sitting there, her hands bundled into knots. She's bitting her lips raw and she didn't even smile when I walked in. "You alright mom?" I asked and she nodded. "How was your tutoring lesson?" she asked with a forced smile. I nodded and gave her an equally as weak smile. I couldn't tell her about Luke and I, she doesn't know I'm gay. So I went downstairs and sulked with Michael via headset.

"Fuuuuuck." He kept complaining after I shot him down in the video game out of pure frustration. I smiled to myself and tightened the hoodie strings around my face, shutting out the rest of the world. Does Luke really hate me that much? What did I ever do to have him hate me so much? I thought we were going steady, for a couple that has to hide from their parents every time they are seen together.

"Well buddy, I'm going to bed." Michael yawned and I mumbled an "Okay." He shut off his head set and I did the same, crawling under the covers and falling asleep. And tonight, it was actually my first sex dream. But I couldn't see who I was doing the do with so that was kind of frustrating. When I woke up I was afraid that I had made noises, because that's what happened to Michael one time.

We were having his birthday party and he invited a girl over, she didn't stay the night of course but I did and he ended up having a sex dream and I had to listen through it all and it was terrifying. But thankfully, no one heard me if I did do anything weird.

I went to school as usual and I avoided Luke at all costs and I actually met a new guy. He was nice and tall and smelled really good. He might be the medicine to my heartbreak I had with Luke. We talked for a while and since I didn't have to tutor Luke today, we walked back to our houses together. We actually live close to each other. "You're really cool Calum." He said with a grin and I smiled back. "Thanks Henry." I reply awkwardly and Henry shrugs.

He goes to his house and I go to mine, going to bed tonight with a smile.

this chapter was short and awful I am so sorry.