Frustrated

I left school dazed and confused. Luke Hemmings almost had legit sex with me in the school. Why? Just the thought of him sent chills down my spine, now that I knew how such a good kisser he is I get even more giddy around him.

I couldn't talk to anyone about it because frankly I didn't know who to talk to. My parents don't know I'm gay and Michael would be freaking out if I told him. So I went home promising myself I would tell no one about this. My mom and dad were sitting on the couch when i came home and they both looked up at me. "Where were you!" mom shouted and ran up to me. "I um, I had to tutor somone after class." i told her.

My dad didn't seem too concerned about the whole thing, my mom tends to freak out over the simplest things which kind of got me nervous. "Really? Who?" she started to calm down. "No one mom, its nothing. Can i have some dinner? Im starving." I quickly changed the subject and went into the kitchen to see some cold lasagna sitting on the counter. My dad followed me into the kitchen and smirked at me. I looked up at him. "Dont think I didn't notice." Hetook a step toward me. I shrugged as if I was completely unawhare of what he was talking about.

Dad lifted one of his fingers and motioned toward my neck. I ran into the bathroom and was terrified to spot the smallest trace of a hickey. I walked back out to dad and I didn't know what to say. "It's okay Calum, you can tell me who she is." She, thats the only problem with that sentence. But I don't think I'm ready to tell dad yet. Or anyone.

"Her name is... Lily." I tried to stop myself from lying to my dad, but I couldnt. I didn't know what else to say. "I want to meet her some time." he nodded and walked away. I slammed my head against the fridge door and stormed downstairs to my bedroom nustled away in the basement. I flopped onto my bed and took a nap.

I woke up at 11:37 exactly, and walked upstairs. I needed a midnight snack and went straight for the pantry in which we keep our junk food. I pulled out the box of red velvet cupcake poptarts and scurried back downstairs. I turned on my X box, knowing that Michael will be on and i wanted to talk to him. And truth be told he is on. I shoved my headset on while finishing off a poptart. "WHATS UP?!" Michael shouted into his head set. I cringed away from him while in the game he shot down 3 innocent people. (We're playing Assasins Creed.)

"Not so loud thanks." I snuggled into my pillows and played alongside him. "So how did it go with Luke?" he asked me. I started to panic and I thought he meant romantically. I had to get my mind straight and I spoke as normally as possible, as if nothing happened. "Well, he was his usual self." Was all I could say without sounding either too gay or too angry. "Really?" MIchael laughed. I shrugged and said. "Yeah." I am a horrible lier, Michael knows it. "Well sorry bro, I have to go or my mom will beat me with a ruler. See you tommorow." and with that my best friend left.

When I went to school the next day, I stayed by Michael the whole time. I was using him as my protection from Luke. I knew I had to teach him again today, but for now I was perfectly fine avoiding him. Michael kept glaring at me and I felt like total weirdo but at least I wasn't with Luke.

Then the final bell rang, it sounded longer and louder than usual. I stood outside the doorway and I saw the back of Luke's head through the window. I took in a deep breath and opened the door. I kept my head down and took out my book to begin teaching.

I turned my head around but Luke remained in his seat and completely silent besides the fact that he was chewing his gum obnoxiously loud. He raised his eyebrows at me, waiting for me to begin my class. I smiled at the black board and started to teach.

After the class Luke actually talked to me. "I can't stop thinking about yesterday." He said quietly. I blushed, do we really have to talk about this? Luke kept his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket and stared at me.

I kept my head down as I cleaned up my stuff. "Yeah?" I asked him. Luke shrugged and replied. "I want to get to know you better." I almost chocked. Why would he want to know me better? I looked up at him. Luke Hemmings is known for his one night stands, why am i different? His eyes are still the same and they are more mesmerizing than ever. I forced myself to look back down.

"Can I come home with you? It's raining outside and I don't want to get sick." That doesn't sound very punk rock of him. I was under pressure and anyone who really knows me knows that I crack under pressure. "Okay." I told Luke as I swung my bag over my shoulder. Luke smirked and I know I am in trouble.

When we got back home my dad greeted us at the door. "Who's this?" he asked me but his eyes are glued on Luke. "This is my friend Luke Hemmings." I lied. Was it a lie? He's not really my friend. "Oh, nice to meet you Luke." Dad said and I took Luke down stairs into my room.

"I didn't know you play." Luke stood in front of my guitar. I shrugged. "Can you teach me how to play?" he asked. I raised my eyebrows at him. Luke looks completely serious. "No." I told him. Luke flung himself onto my bed and I know what he's implying.

"Stop it Luke." I ordered him. Luke smirked and said. "You look really cute when you're angry." He stood up and walked toward me. His lips are dangerously close to mine. I can't do this, not with both of my parents upstairs. "How about that guitar lesson?" I ask and slither away from him and back to the guitar. I sit on my bed and Luke sits next to me.

I start to play a little bit of Ed Sheeran since I can play that type of music the best. I tell Luke each note as I play it and Luke nods along. When i stopped playing he looks at me and says I did a pretty good job for an Asian boy.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean but I do know that it's super racist. I arched one eyebrow at him and he smirked. It stopped raining I noticed. "You can go home now." I told Luke and pointed to the window at the top of my steps. "No, I like it here. I like you." Luke replied. I shook my head and stood up.

I won't let Luke drag me into one of his games. I am not his little play toy. "I think you should leave. I'll see you tomorrow." Luke nodded and stood up. Before he left he placed a kiss on my cheek. "See you tomorrow." He smirked and left.

God I'm so frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

Lol teen wolf reference.