School & Crap

I shook Michael up after I got dressed and are breakfast. He sleeps until about 2:00 and doesn't get out of bed until 3:00 if your lucky. I tend to be an early riser. I like watching the sun touch everything for the first time. I think it's a beautiful thing.

When Michael woke up, he said he was just going to walk home. After he left I decided to watch some TV. Not much was on as usual but thankfully Netflix was there to come to my rescue.

But since I finished about every season of every TV show on Netflix, I decided to watch something I have been avoiding for months. The deep dark hole of supernatural.

I clicked on it with a wince. Nine seasons? What?! I let out a long sigh and clicked on the first episode of the first season.

8 hours later I'm on season two, Dean is my bae, and I am emotionally stressed about almost everything ever.

I went on tumblr and looked up supernatural. I cried and then laughed until I peed. But I need to finish season 2! I went back to Netflix, then my mom shouted at me to come upstairs. "But Dean..." I moaned to myself as I stroked my screen. I checked my phone and saw that Luke texted me about 9 times.

I'll talk to him later. I closed my laptop shut and went upstairs. I saw my reflection in the mirror and I look like crap, my hair is messy, my eyes are bloodshot, and the bags under my eyes are a deep purple.

"Calum Thomas Hood! What have you been doing?" what am I supposed to tell her? That I was fantasizing about Dean all day? "I was doing school... and crap." I told her. What a great answer, know she must think I'm an idiot.

She raised her eyebrows at me and I grabbed some cereal. I haven't eaton anything all day, besides my access tears that ran into my mouth. I gobbled down a brown full of fruit loops then returned downstairs to talk to Luke.

His texts said:

Hey Calum

Where r u?

R u ignoring me?

Hello?

I know u have your phone on u 24/7 don't think I don't know

CALUM

HOOD

sorry

R u dead?

I replied with just a "come over." Luke knocked on my 10 minuets later. I opened it up and he stood there, looking smug, leather jacket and all. My mom was sneaking up on us, drying her hands with a towel.

"Mom, this is Luke. I have to help him study for school." I told her. Mom nodded and disappeared back into her kitchen. I led Luke downstairs and I sat down on my bed. "Where were you all day?" he asked me.

I must've been blushing because an image of Dean popped into my head. "I was just watching TV." I shrugged. Luke nodded with his eyebrows tight in suspicion.

He looked over at my guitar. "I want another lesson." He declared. "You sure?" I asked him. Luke nodded sternly. I retrieved my guitar from its rack and sat down next to him I strummed a few times and then Luke set his face on the base of the guitar.

I laughed as he watched me as if I was giving him the key to the world. I played a simple song and told him each note as I played it. I handed Luke the guitar who looked surprised that I would give it to him.

I sat behind him and showed him how to hold it, I placed his hands in there specific spots and then he mumbled. "I have to admit Hood, this is turning me on." I blushed and told him to play. I stood in front of him and watched him as he tried to copy me.

He looked really cute, his face squished in concentration, him biting on his lip ring. When Luke finished I smiled at him, telling him that he did a fabulous job.

Luke set the guitar down proudly and looked up at me. "You're a great teacher." He told me. What was I supposed to say? I had Dean still stuck in my head so I was making up a load of sarcastic remarks, but I said none of them.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Luke asked me in a horse voice. Such a bad boy. I nodded too afraid my voice would squeak if I spoke. Luke kissed me. Gentle but rough. I couldn't risk letting my parents see us. I leaned back and rested my forehead on his. "Not here." I whispered and Luke nodded. "I will get in your pants Calum Hood if its the last thing I do." Luke's horny.

Well, at least I think he is. I've never been horny and I've only seen other people be horny which is different. I looked down at Luke's crotch but there is no boner. Luke smirked. "Shut up." I shoved him away.

-

This was the first night Luke actually slept with me. Neither of us sleep with shirts or pants on. We spooned, Luke the big spoon, his arms wrapped around my waist protectively with his head near my neck.

I loved the way we are right now, safe and quiet without worrying about us getting caught. Right now he wasn't the bad boy and I wasn't the good little boy, we were equals.

But when the sun rose I jumped out of bed. It's Monday. Shoot it's Monday, Luke and I overslept! I threw a pillow at Luke to wake him up. "We need to get to school!" I shouted tugging on a sweater and black ripped skinny jeans.

"I'll just ditch again." Luke yawned and closed his eyes. I knew a way to wake him up. I pushed Luke's shoulders against the mattress and straddled him. I attacked his neck with my lips and a soft moan escaped his lips.

Before he could do anything, I jumped off and ran upstairs with a beanie on my head. "YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE HOOD!" I heard him yell. I laughed then ran to school.