Exciting and Terrifying

My mother shook me up, as in I thought I was going to fall off the bed, shook. I reached over to me instinctively but Luke is gone. My heart sunk and I began to break into a cold sweat, he promised me. He promised me he would stay and now he's gone. I reach out to my mom and she grabs me. "He's upstairs sweetie." Her voice is sweet and soft, affectionate even for someone who kicked Luke out of my house and caused our breakup. I would assume she hates Luke.

But the tone of her voice speaks only kindness like she spoke to me when I was a child. I sit up and rub my eyes, already fully clothed I tumble upstairs to see Luke sitting at our table eating my dads homemade eggs. My dad cooked for him, my mom let him sit down. Luke looked up and grinned at me and I gawk at my parents. "We talked to Luke about you and him." Dad said with a glare.

Shit. He knows, he knows I'm gay now. "Dad I-" I start with a stutter but he holds up his palm to stop me. I zip my mouth shut and listen to him. "You should've told me earlier Calum, I could've done so much more to help you." He looks hurt which makes me break, my dad is hardly ever like this at least not around me. "You could've been happier and your mother and I would've accepted you either way, you know that right?" he asks and I shake my head.

No, not right. Mom was the reason for the breakup. "Honey I'm sorry how I reacted and Luke understands and I apologized to him for it. It was so sudden and I didn't know how to handle it." Tears began to swell up in her eyes and Luke patted her back, he's buttering her up, kissing her butt. It's working too because it looks like she loves Luke now.

I play with my hands behind my back and nod. I forgive her. It will take me a bit to gain back her trust but of course I forgive her. She was just looking out for me, maybe not in the best way possible but she still cares. In the end, I hug my parents and Luke and refrain from kissing him in front of my parents. Luke taps my butt a little and I smile, once a bad boy always a bad boy.

"I think I'm going to walk Luke home if that's okay." I tell my parents who nod. So I walk him to his familiar home and Luke looks over at me. "I had a dream about you last night." He says and I look up at him with a questioning look. "You were a bad boy and I was this nerd and you fucked me on the girls bathroom floor and like-" I cut him off.

"That would never happen." I tell him and Luke smiles. "Yeah I know, even if I was the nerd I would still be the dominant one." I gawk at him. "No, I don't have to do anything and you still get turned on." I point out and Luke rolls his eyes. I slide my hand into his as we walk and I squeeze it tightly. Luke smiles and ruffles my hair and kisses it. "You're right about the you turning me on thing, especially if you were a bad boy." I hid my smile, I love being right.

Soon, Luke's house comes into view and my heart sinks at the thought of me leaving him. After spending all this time together I've gotten used to his company and actually need it. I might sound like a wuss or a baby but I feel lost without Luke now. I grip tighter onto Luke as we walk up his driveway and I lean up and kiss him. Luke instantly wraps his arms around my waist and yanks me closer to him.

We kiss and when we think we've had enough of each other we kiss some more. Luke grips the back of my neck to get rid of all the spaces between us like we did not too long ago. My parents know about us, Michael knows about us, Ashton couldn't give a shit. All is right with the world and I am truly happy. I know now what happiness feels like, just wait for it. It will come and you'll be grateful that you did wait.

Because happiness is something we all need, and should strive for. I cling onto Luke as I break the kiss, keeping my mouth close to his. "You can come inside and fuck me on the bathroom floor if you want." I stop him from speaking with another kiss. I quickly break away and Luke smirks down on me. "Is that a yes?" I roll my eyes and I can feel my heart flutter a little. Is it a yes? Am I ready? I'm actually unsure for once in my life.

"This weekend." I say to take place for my blank mind. Luke nods and kisses me for the last time, hard and passionate. We back away and I'm instantly cold, longing for his embrace. I tell myself to man up as I watch Luke enter his house and then I leave, making the long trek back home. I wonder about what I'm going to do now, now that I have the whole Sunday ahead of me.

Maybe go to Michael's, or invite Ashton over just incase I am extremely desperate for attention. Or I could just stay home, read a book, watch a movie, binge watch some supernatural, cry a little. I'm not sure and that's what kind of scares me, I actually don't know. What's going to happen when I grow up, am I still going to be with Luke? Or will we leave and forget about this whole thing that we fought so hardly for?

I don't know, honest to god I don't know. And that's the most exciting and terrifying thing about us.

-

-

this story might be getting close to being done what do you guys think?