Daisies

I couldn't wake up the next morning, my eyes wouldn't open and my stomach felt like it was filling up with acid. Luke arms were still around me and I began to cough, instantly waking him up. "Thanks." He grumbled annoyingly and sat up, running a hand through his hair. I gripped onto my stomach and groaned, I couldn't even move.

"Calum? Are you pregnant?" Luke asked me gripping onto my face with a jerk smile. I shoved him off with a groan and turned back over. "I feel like crap." I tell him and he starts playing with my hair. "Aww, you gotta a bad tummy ache?" I rolled my eyes and turned around, cuddling into his chest, with my legs into my own chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and Luke kissed my sweaty forehead from my painful headache.

"Do you want me to go get you anything?" he asked me and I thought about it. My parents are most likely at work now, so Luke could sneak upstairs. "I need some aspirin." I tell him and he lets me go. "Don't die." Luke says as he runs upstairs. I snatch the remote and turn on the TV, and turned on supernatural.

It was the episode where they had the ghostfacers and the gay love saving the day, It's one of my favorites I must say. Luke returned shortly and handed me the aspirin and a glass of cold water. I popped the pills in my mouth and washed it down with water. Luke plopped back down next to me and he took out his I phone doing whatever Luke does.

"What are you watching?" he asked me and I smiled, some snot running down my face that I had to quickly brush off with my sleeve. "Supernatural." I say, my nose completely clogged. Luke nodded and rolled over opposite me and I'm guessing he went back to bed since its only 9:30. I continued to watch TV but my stomach began to hurt even more and I had to run upstairs and throw up in my toilet.

My coughing must've woke Luke up because he followed me into the bathroom. I didn't want him to see me like this, sick and gross. I don't want him to see me covered with snot and mucus and vomit, no one should. But Luke helped me clean myself up and make me feel better. He wiped off my mouth and gave me a mint, him feeling especially generous Luke made me some soup.

I had to decline, I was afraid I was going to throw up again. So I went back to bed with Luke carefully watching over me, making sure I was okay. I couldn't help but feel worse that Luke was here. I don't want him to feel like he was entitled to him taking care of me. It's just a cold anyway, I'll be fine without him here. When I woke up, I told him just that. "Luke, you should go. I'll be fine here."

He started to laugh dryly. "You threw up and declined my soup, I'm staying here." Luke leaned back into my beanbag and crossed his arms. I moaned. "Luke, what about your parents?" I ask him and my voice sounded cut off since it was so dry. "They'll be fine without me." Luke reassured me. "Just go back to bed, please." Luke ordered and my eyes did just that.

I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to argue some more but I was just too tired. My dream was of me in a dark forest. I was lost and confused, no possible way of me making it out alive, especially in the nude. So I continued to wander hopelessly lost but that's when I found a field of daisies. Luke was there, just as nude and it kind of made me uncomfortable, he didn't have any tattoos which was even weirder.

He told me to lay down and rest. Luke spoke like an angel so I had to do what he asked of me, he is, as of my dream, a child of god after all. "Calum..." It was a scream and not from Luke. "Calum...!" It got louder as my eyelids felt heavier. "CALUM...!" Then I woke up. My mother leaned over me, Luke's gone. "Honey are you okay?" she asked feeling my forehead.

"I'm fine." My voice scratched and cracked. "No you're not." She messed with my sheets and even tried to fix my shirt. "Where's Luke?" I asked her, he was the only thing on my mind. "What-? Why do you want to know?" she asked me. I tried to sit up but my back hurt and mom even pushed me back down gently. "Mom just tell me where Luke is." I cough and she bites her lip.

"He- he said he wanted to leave. Didn't want to take care of you anymore. He even said..." my mind blanked. He didn't want me anymore? It figures, he looked pissed when I went to bed. God, I knew this whole- whatever it is- wouldn't last. I told myself not to cry, why would I? He ditched me and Im glad he left. I don't want him if he's going to leave me anyway, what a bitch.

"Calum?" but apparently I was crying. Mom gave me her best mom hug and got me some more medicine. I just wish there was medicine for a heart break.

okay hi, so I might not update until after the holidays maybe even longer because of all of the plans with family. But thank you to all of you for reading and sorry this chapter sucked.