Halloween

Today is Halloween and I still don't have a costume. My dad said I should be a punk rocker and I took it into consideration. When I was going to look for a costume I picked up some fake tattoo sleeves and some piercings. Luke would find it amusing. My dad was always great at picking out costumes just because he has a great sense of humor. My mom, not so much.

It's 8:30 and I am already in costume. I look so different. I look like Luke. My dad took a picture of me and my mom was laughing, she shouldn't be laughing when she's dressed up as an Asian nun. My dads a vampire which he's pretty good at the whole Romanian accent thing or wherever vampires are from.

I heard that Luke was having a Halloween party and I was determined to go. Michael said that he's going as sonic because he just dyed his hair blue. His girlfriend (I think she's his girlfriend) is going as a princess. Michael said it was kind of weird because she was being princess peach.

"I'm going to go to a Halloween party!" I shouted to parents. "Alright! Have fun!" Mom shouted back and then I ran out. Little kids are running round in costumes door to door and begging for candy. I walked up Luke's driveway and there he sat with a cigaret in hand, shirtless, and revealing all of his tattoos. He smiled when I came up to him.

"You look good Hood." He winked and grabbed my hand. He pulled me down next to him and kissed my cheek. "Glad you could make it." He whispered in my ear and bit it. I bit my lip and tried not to moan. Why does he always do this to me? Why do I like it?

"Do you want to go upstairs?" He asked already leaning over me to stand up. I nodded and he pulled me up. By the hand, he led me inside. There are girls in slutty costumes grinding against boys and everyone seemed to be having a good time. We had to maneuver our way through people and finally up into his room.

Luke opened the door and smirked. "You look hot in that costume." He kissed me neck. And it got me to thinking, if I looked like this would we have been dating earlier? Would we already be saying I love you? Me in this costume is just Luke's perfect envision of me. "Luke." I shoved him off of me.

"What?" he groaned asked and gripped my waist. God he does want me. "I- do you like me like this?" I asked him and Luke raised his eyebrows. "What?" he asked. "Do you like me better as a punk rocker?" I looked up at him. Luke chuckled and shook his head. "I like you Calum Hood. Not some costume." Luke grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I still want to be in your pants either way." I chuckled and kissed him on the lips with a smile. Then the door opened at Michael came in. His mouth dropped open and then he ran away.