Chapter 11-Oops!

A few petals of blossom slowly and carefully floated towards the dewy grass, dancing as the wind caught them in their fall from grace.

You walked around the school campus during PE class. Due to your red day, you excused yourself from the class and decided to walk around in the meantime.

You walked under the cherry blossom trees while adoring them until you saw two boys beside the dark old storeroom. One of the guy was standing while facing his back towards me and the other guy was on the ground.

Wait a minute- This scenario looks familiar.

At that same place, you were bullied by a bunch of girls. You pictured the boy as you and the guy standing as the bullies. Though you were scared as hell, you managed bring yourself together.

"STOP!"

The two guy turned their gaze upon you. You gulped and walked towards them. You spread your arms like you are protecting the innocent guy from the bully.

The guy in front of you had a black hair a refined, classically handsome face too good to be a bully.

The one who was on the ground had a foxy like eyes with blonde hair. He had a pretty face with a innocent written all over his face.

 He had a pretty face with a innocent written all over his face

"B-Bullying i-is not g-good. J-Just because you are stronger doesn't mean y-you can bully t-the weak and innocent o-one." You shuttered.

"Huh?"

"I-I... I will tell the t-teacher."

"Ha...hey you got the wrong ide-"

"I-I am not gonna believe your excuse."

"Just-"

"No."

"Ah.." The guy in front of you pinched between his eyes. "Sunno, please explain her."

"Excuse me. It is not how it looks. He-"

"It's okay. You don't have be scared." You responded.

"No no. Jay is not a bad person. He is my friend. Actually..." The guy named Sunno began.