Chapter 24 - In door fun!

Y/n pov
I unlocked the door and swing the door open, placed the keys on the basket and turned on the lights that gave light to my empty room. I went straight to my bed and threw myself to fall on the bed. I laid down on my chest, and my stomach growled. I was hungry after working out this late. I was tired to wake up from the bed but my stomach says otherwise. I looked at the time on my mobile. 11pm. I worked overtime, fortunately there was no school tomorrow which was rare in Saturday(s). We had to study for half day during Saturday(s) not that I am complaining.

Just then, I heard knock on my door. Who is it in this time? I thought, deep down I exactly knew who was by the door.

I took heavy steeps to the door and opened the door to reveal a smiley Heeseung wearing casual ash t-shirt and sweatpants which he pulled off perfectly.

Just by seeing him made my heart race.
It's been a week since I realized my feelings for him and why wouldn't I realized it when Ho-rang, my new friend who is romance fan kept teasing me until I admit my feelings for him. I rolled at the thoughts of Ho-rang giving that teasing look.

"Did you had dinner?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes while I avoided a bit.

"No I didn't." I said, feeling his eyes on me.

"That's great then. I made dinner for us so come join me right now." He suggested with smile plastered on his face.

I scratched my neck hesitating to accept my crush's request and why won't I be? It's been a while since we had dinner together. Well it might been alright when I didn't have feelings for him but it's different now.

Before I could even speak, he dragged me into his room. My heart raced─ even the simple gestures could have me end up hyperventilating.

He made me sit down on the chair while he brought dishes and plates and settle it down on the table. He sat across, facing me. The delicious smell from the curry made my stomach growl again which made Heeseung chuckled. My cheek heat up itself.

"Eat a lot." Heeseung smiled, gesturing me to start eating.

I picked the spoon and started digging in silence.

My eyes wandered off to Heeseung who was staring at me. "W-why are you looking at me?" Did I just stuttered?! So embarrassing. I cleared my throat. "Stop staring at me and eat."

Heeseung chuckled yet again. "I love seeing you eat well." He said, which made me choked in my food, he immediately poured me water. I drank it and compose myself. Gosh that was so embarrassing. He is giving me wrong ideas.

I looked up from my glass. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded in response.

Silence enveloped us, I threw glances now and then as Heeseung ate his share.

After we had finished eating, Heeseung carried the dirty plates to wash it.

"Let me help you wash the plates." I suggested, standing up from the chair but he stopped me.

"I can do it myself. It's just few number of plates, I can finish quickly." He replied. "And you're tired so just sit there."

"But-"

"No buts." He said, smiling right after.

I couldn't win so I just sat there staring at his back. I rested my head on the table and watched him. My eye lids getting heavy until it shut closed.

____

The cold spring breeze coming in from the opened window enveloped the room and the knock on the door echoed the room. I fluttered my eyes open, looked around to see unfamiliar room until the realization hit me. And there was another knock on the door. Heeseung who was sleeping on the couch woke up too. We looked at each other and another knock on the door interrupted.