Chapter 25- Things unknown

"What are we gonna watch?" I asked, sitting down on the couch in front of the television, grabbed a pillow while Jay and Heeseung settling down the snacks on the table.

Sunoo grabbed the remote and sat down on another couch with Jungwon and Ni-ki. "Don't breathe 2." He replied.

"I am turning off the lights now." Sunghoon mentioned before turning off the lights.

Ho-rang beside me on the couch, Heeseung sat down on the floor with Jay and Jake and Sunghoon sat on the couch.

We took a snack each and settle down everything. The movie started and everyone had their eyes glued to the television.

Heeseung grabbed a coke and opened it before handing the bottle to me. I thanked him and he smiled at me. I looked away as I felt my cheeks heating up.

Ho-rang poked at my arm. "He definitely likes you." She squealed.

"Stop it and watch." I whispered, rolling my eyes after she just gave her snug look yet again.

While watching the movie, I couldn't help but stare at him now and then. His eyes really glued at television, he pursed his lips together when he was focusing, his long eyelashes and reflection of the television on his eyes looked sparkling. He looked soft like a warm blanket.
_____

My eyes fluttered open after hearing noise and television lights blinding me. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was his sleepy face right in front of me. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me, a deep shade of gradient color of red and pink painted itself on my cheeks.

While watching the movie, everyone had drift off to sleep. I don't know how but I was sitting on the floor and my head resting on the couch and Heeseung was in the same position, his face facing at me.

My heart was racing but I didn't want to get away. Staying like this a little bit longer. I...wished he didn't wake up. Heeseung, just like this- a little longer. I thought to myself, as I gaze into his gorgeous face, stinking in every detail on his delicate face. From his strand of hair falling over his eyes, those long eyelashes, his long pointed nose and his thin lips.

Until he fluttered his eyes open, I panicked and immediately sat up straight. I coughed loudly making the others wake up slowly.

I could feel my whole face burning to tip of my ears.

The others rubbed their eyes and woke up straight. "What the?" Jungwon yawned.

Ho-rang rubbed her eyes, staying quiet.

"What's the time?" Sunoo softly said, his eyes half opened.

"It's about to hit 5." Sunghoon replied, after looking at the clock hanged on the wall.

"We should get going now." Heeseung said, while others nodded.

I was hoping that he didn't notice me staring at him while he was sleeping. It almost gave me heart attack when he woke up.

"Some wake these two." Sunghoon said, pointing at asleep Jay and Ni-ki on the couch.

"Yah, Ni-ki. Wake up." Jake slapped the younger's lap making his eyes open.

"Jay!" Sunoo shook the lad who never seems to wake up. "Look at him not even budging."

After a countless times of shaking him, he finally woke up with his eyes still half opened looking lost.
____

"We'll be going now." Heeseung said, other than Sunghoon was out of the house saying goodbyes to Sunghoon.

"We had fun." Sunoo said.