Chapter 8-Ice prince

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────

"Yo!! Are you two free after school?" Jungwon asked his friends.

It's been few days since Jungwon became so close with you two.

"Why are you asking?" You questioned.

"My parents have gone oversea for few days and I am bored at home. I thought we could hang out. I know a famous fun place to play. And don't worry it's on me. So are you guys in?"

"We got lots of homeworks to do, idiot." You replied.

"Oh come on, guys! We still have time until dateline, nerd. Why are always thinking about studies? Sometimes we have to take a break." Jungwon said and gave a soft smack on your head.

"If you don't want to then Heeseung hyung and I will go." Jungwon said.

"Well...If you really insist."You said. "I got nothing to do either and if it's on you then I am in."

"Pssh. You are just going 'cause it's on me." Jungwon said.

"Shut up." You said. "Heeseung, are you okay with it?"

"If you'll go, he'll also go. Right? Heeseung hyung?" Jungwon teased.

Heeseung just chuckled.

"I am in."

_________________________

The three of you went to arcade and played around. Jungwon was surprisingly good at every game and he couldn't stop praising himself proudly. You and Jungwon couldn't stop competing each other and nagged. On the other hand, Heeseung looked like a father who is stopping his children from fighting in front of people.

The three of you played dance dance revolution(Players stand on a "dance platform" or stage and hit colored arrows laid out in a cross with their feet to musical and visual cues.) and Heeseung was amazingly good at dancing and broke the record in that arcade station and so was Jungwon. Aside from them, you were little...No very bad at dancing.

After playing dance dance revolution for multiple times, you all headed to play another game and stopped on the track where you all saw old round ice rink that was empty. Many people were skating on the new rink so it was empty here. Even though any of you didn't know how to skate, you all decided to try. You all went to wear the skate shoe and when you all reached there, a guy about your age skating alone.

The boy skated elegantly and beautifully. He did a neat spins which lead you all to widen your eyes in amaze. As you watch him, you knew that he was professional.

Then he seemed like he was about to do another great moves until he tripped and fell down

Then he seemed like he was about to do another great moves until he tripped and fell down. Without realizing, you were skating towards him followed by other two.

"Are you alright?" You asked while you pulled out your hand but he slapped your hand away.

"Hey!" Jungwon shouted.

"Are you hurt?" Heeseung asked you while he held your hand and you nodded.

"She was just trying to help you." Jungwon said, annoyed.

"I didn't ask for anyone's help." He said and stood up. He looked frustrated and sad. He skated to the surface and walked away.

"What a jerk." Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"I guess i got the wrong guy." You grinned, embarrassedly.

_______________________

Next day~
You were in your class with Heeseung and Jungwon talking about yesterday and waiting for the first period to be start.

The bell rang for the first period and your class teacher walked in with a new boy.

"Good morning class, we are having a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Hello everyone. My name is Park Sunghoon. I am 17 years old and I came from Paris. Thank you." He said with 0% of interest.

" He said with 0% of interest

'I saw him somewhere.' You thought and something hit your mind. 'Isn't he that boy from last night?!" You mentally shouted.

You looked at Heeseung and he was giving you the same look. You looked behind at Jungwon and he was already looking at you. You knew that it was 100% confirmed that he is the one.

Sunghoon looked around and your gaze met his. You slowly picked your book and covered your face.

_______________________

"Did you heard? The new boy, Sunghoon is a figure skater." Jungwon said.

The three of you were eating on your regular spot while chattering.

"I knew that last night when we saw him." You said.

"And he became very famous among our school since day one at here. He was called ice prince." He bragged.

"Why? 'Cause he is a figure skater?" Heeseung asked.

"That is one. Another reason is because of having cold behaviour like ice."

Just then a group of girls rushed at the same direction. You looked behind and saw the new boy sitting on a table while eating his food without bothering to look at the girls.

"Oppa~" Suzy changed her voice tone into sweet one. "Can I sit here?"

Sunghoon looked up and picked his water bottle. Then he poured water on the chair beside him.

"Oops. My bad. I dropped my water all over it." He said.

"Now I know why is he called ice prince." You said.

───────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────