Chapter 28- School Festival Explosion

You stood there dumfoundedly, not knowing what just happened after Heeseung just seems to disappeared. You closed your eyes again and rubbed it before reopening to see him back at where he was initially. What was that? He looked a bit pale, he placed his hand on his head as he wrinkled his nose.

Heeseung noticed the presence of someone so he turned his attention towards you.

You snapped your thoughts and eyes fluttered around. "I...you were taking long so the kids said to look for you." You explained the reason for being there and witnessing something weird but you left that thing aside.

Heeseung averted his eyes. "I'll be back in a minute." He replied with so no emotion.

"Are you okay?" You took a step forward. "You look a bit pale."
Before you could get closer to him, he took a step back before replying. "I am fine. I just need a time alone." That was enough to damage your heart yet over and again. The things hadn't improve a bit and Heeseung was still somehow avoiding you.

Your lips froze in a half smile. "Okay." With that you walked away from the store room and headed back to the class with your feelings unsettled.

While heading back to the class, you bump into Ho-rang who heading the same way.

"Hey, y/n!" Ho-rang called out which halt your steps before turning around. Ho-rang did a small jog towards you before hugging you. "I was heading towards your class." She said and you responded a 'um'.

She noticed something off about you and got her hands off you. "Is something wrong?" She asked, which made you look up at her.

"No." You shook your head.

"Is it because of Heeseung you are like this?" She exploded. "Where is he? I'mma beat him up." She clenched her hand into a fist.

Getting no response from you, Ho-rang glanced at you before sighing. "Don't be sad! Tomorrow is school festival! It's time to celebrate and not to be upset. You're the only one looking so down." She cheered you up and ruffled your hair.

You chuckled at her, you couldn't ask for more.

"That's my y/n!" She had a smile plastered on her face. "Let's go now." She dragged you, arm linked with yours.

"So what is your class planning to do?" She asked.

"Maid cafe." You replied, earning a yelp from her.

"Really? Let me do your make up!" She exclaimed with excitement.

"Make up? No way." You grimaced, denying it strongly. You never did your make up and you didn't like the feeling of foundation on your face.

"Please! I will give you a natural look. They won't realize you had a make up on." She begged, with her hands together and eyes almost closing.

"No."

______

THE NEXT DAY, the school festival that everyone was waiting for finally came.

"Are you done yet?" You asked, feeling restless and uncomfortable while Ho-rang was busy doing your make up, which you denied a couple of hours ago but ended up here.

"Just a bit and we're done." Ho-rang gives a finishing touch. You opened your eyes and awkwardly look around. "Oh my god. You look great." She said, handing you the mirror. You looked at the reflection to see yourself with a natural make up. You acknowledge the fact that Ho-rang had a gift other than creating fake scenario in her mind.

"Let's go." She helped you stand up and open the curtains to reveal the other lads standing behind it.

Everyone turned around to look at you, their eyes widen at the sight making your cheeks turn cherry red.
You wore a simple maid outfit which was picked by the class as their uniform, with your hair falling behind your back and finished up with Ho-rang's little make up magic.