Chapter 17- Moving out

The ray of sunshine blinded Heeseung's eyes, but the warm spring breeze coming from the window was gently caressing my skin, so he didn't mind until a door bell interrupted his rest.

He stood up straight and the door click open from another room. Y/n came out from her room and they made a short eye contact until the door rang again.

Heeseung walked to the door and opened it, a smiling land lady stood there.

"Hello young man." She smiled as her cheeks winkled. "Hello Y/n."

Y/n walked and stopped beside him. "Hello ma'am. How can I help you?"

"Oh, i wanted to apologise." She replied.

Y/n and Her looked at each other and back to her.

"I heard your mom came." She started. "It must had been hard for both of you."

"Ahh, it's okay ma'am." Y/n assured with a small smile.

"And I have a good news." She added. "A person moved out yesterday so the young man can move in there! Isn't it great?"

Y/n pov

There was a pause. Of course, I should have expected this. That's great that he can finally have his space but apart of me, wanted him to stay a little longer. He is gonna leave. Just like that. Every morning would be different. Perhaps we even won't be close like now. I didn't know why but I felt like I will miss him a bit though we could be in the same building and class.

"Mm that's great, isn't it?" I looked at Hee and he simply nodded.

"He can move in today. It's not even noon yet." She said. "Young man, follow me to get the keys."

"Okay." He replied.

And they left.

I closed the door, sat down on the couch and waited for him.

Now I won't get to eat his food. I will miss his cooking. I thought. But it's great for me too. I won't get disturbed anymore. I couldn't concentrate because of him. Yet I think will kinda miss him. Only little. Oh, I will take him to my favorite diner. It's my first and last treat to him.

I smiled.

"What are smiling at?"

I flinched at sudden voice. "I didn't notice you coming."

"Because you were in a deep thought." Heeseung chuckled.

I stayed silent, hesitating to tell him.

"I am gonna take shower." He said.

"Umm after shower..." I started. "Let's..let's go to a diner."

"Mm sure." He replied with a smile.

I stood up straight up. "I will go tell my manager that I won't work today."

"Okay."

And off I went to tell my manager.

I almost reached the workplace until a thought hit me. Idiot! I could have called her. It didn't run through my mind for I was excited a bit. Yeah a bit.

As I have come all the way here, guess I have to tell her in person.

I walked happily back home after getting the approval. I pulled open the door, got inside and closed the door behind. I stopped short when I discovered Heeseung coming out of the bathroom. Half naked! Drops of water dripping down his wet hair and down his chest. He had only his sweatpants on and not to mention his perfectly defined abs!