Chapter 14- dot dot dot

The school was over and the students were carrying their bag, ready to leave the school. The sun dimmed and the birds were flying to the trees.

"Y/n, let's go now. It's pretty late now." Sunghoon reminded about the time again. You were searching for the book and the three helped you but couldn't find it.

"Y'all can go. I am find it myself. I won't leave until I find it." You demurred.

"Why are desperately searching for the book? You can just write the notes again. We didn't even write till date!!" Jungwon whined. "You are just careless." On that comment, you threw a ball you saw near by on his head.

"Sunghoon is right." Heeseung conceded. "It's pretty late and you have to work part time."

"No! I won't leave until I find the book." You repeated.

Heeseung sighed and took step towards you. "Hey, we can find it tomorrow." He smiled and patted your head.

"No." You roared.

"Then I have no choice." Heeseung said and grabbed your bag and pulled you along with the bag.

"Ya!! I am not leaving!!"

Sunghoon and Jungwon looked at you two as they were speechless.

After a while, you were quite and followed Heeseung.

"Look who is sulking~" Jungwon teased and you gave a death glare at him.

"Well,we will go from here now. Bye." Jungwon waved goodbye and off he went with Sunghoon.

All the way to the house, both if you was quite and you were sulking.

"Hey. When are you gonna stop sulking?" He sighed and you didn't even reply to him.

____________________________________

Next day~

You were boiling with anger when you couldn't find the trace of the book. You were carrying some books to the library while giving a scary aura.

Where could I have kept it? You searched the answer deep inside your head. I took the book with me and walked to the next class and I dashed with someone and he helped me put up-- wait!!! Did he-

Once again, you happened to bump with someone. The papers and books fell all over the ground. You were also on the floor. That made you even anger than you were.

Who the hell?!!

You glared at the person you just bumped with. The boy in front was also on the floor.

"You?!" You pointed at the familiar boy.

"Oww~" he moaned and touched his head. "Ah! My bungeoppang!!" He picked the cake which was on the book and blowed the dust off.

*bungeoppang=fish shaped cake

What are you? A cat? You shooked away your thoughts.

"Ya?!" You shouted at him and he looked away from his bungeoppang and glanced at you. He stared at you intensely like he was trying to remember something.

"Ah! The girl from yesterday! I was searching for you." He said. "Woah talk about the coincidence."

You glared at him and he noticed it and laughed nervously. You stood up and dusted yourself off and glanced at him. He was picking the books that were on the floor. He handed the books and you still kept the poker face.