Chapter 10-Do you love skating?❄️

The following day you went to Sunghoon's training centre again to pick him up. Everyone had finished practicing and was leaving the training centre. You walked pass through the crowd to the circle rink. Unlike yesterday, everybody was gone. You heard a familiar voice shouting/scolding at someone.

"Sunghoon-ah, why are you failing to do a simple moves? Where is your concentration?! The olympic is near and if this is what you can do, you won't even last one round." The coach said. "Sunghoon-ah, just forget about what happened and move on. That's the best you can do. Maybe she also want that. Think about it."

With that he left the hall, leaving Sunghoon standing there. You were hiding beside the entrance of the hall.

Sunghoon packed his bags and exited. He noticed someone behind him so he turned to see you. He stared at you who was standing still, not knowing what to say for a second and started walking straight again.

You walked behind him, awkward silence filling the air till you two reached the public library of yesterday.

Both of you said nothing and started writing. You tried to say something but wasn't able to say anything. After a minute, you broke the awkward silence.

"H-Hey. Earlier I wasn't eyedropping you. I just happen to reach there at that time. I forgot everything that happened there. I won't tel-"

"Can you stop talking about that?" He interrupted you.

"Huh?"

"I would be glad if you stop mentioning about it."

"A-Ah. O-okay." You replied.

Again the table was filled with silence for the rest of the day.
.
.
.
The next day, you went to the training centre again but the gatekeeper said that the training centre was closed today. So you went to Sunghoon's house.

You pressed the doorbell and was welcomed by Mrs.Park's warm smile.

"Is Sunghoon here?" You asked her.

"No, he isn't. He said that he is going to practice earlier. Do you want to come inside and wait?" Her mom asked.

"Thank you ma'am but I have to go find him." You smiled. "Annyeonghi gyeseyo."

You bowed and left the house.

'The training centre is closed. Where could he be? Maybe that place? No, no. He wouldn't be there, would he?' You thought.
.
.
.
After thinking for a while, you decided to check anyway at the place where you first met him. You walked inside to the old ice rink. The place was empty but saw the person you were looking for, skating on the rink.

Sunghoon was skating and doing some moves but failed to do some. He tried again and again until he fell down.

"Damn it." He punched the ground. He woke up again and tried again.

He skated from the centre to the edge but slipped and hit the dasherboard. He was panting and his back leaned towards the dasherboard.

"Are you okay?" You couldn't help watching him like this.

"You again?" He said but in a low voice. "How did you find me?"

"Well, I just guessed and came here to check." You responded honestly.

You sat next to him and stayed quietly.