Chapter 9-Ice Prince ❄︎

As the minutes of the lesson passed, the ceaseless buzzing of the classroom and the unlimited amount of energy the students contained increased until the teacher walks in looking as inspired as a used tea bag and started the last period of the day.

"Okay students, I gonna give a project work and you all gonna work in pairs. And no, you all can't decide who you will pair with."

All of the students groaned.

"Stop groaning and let me finish. I will pick two names at once from this box that contains your names." He instructed while showing the box. "No changing of partner and the project work is due on Monday. You all got today and weekends until the due."

"Sir, we need more time." A random boy spoke.

"It's too easy for you all, isn't it? Despite studying only day after the exam and passing?" He said while glaring through his glasses.

"Any questions?"

"Si-"

"No questions? Good. Let's pick the pairs." He said while ignoring the poor boy who was raising his hand.

He immediately picked the names and started calling the names.

"Kwon Ji Yeon and Wang Bi Seol."

"Do Kyung Hee and Kim Bo Yeon."

"...."

As the teacher were shouting the names, some students were groaning and some were cheering. As for you, you were praying you to get Heeseung or Jungwon as your pair 'cause they were your only friends. But god didn't want that.

"Kang Y/n and Park Sunghoon."

You widen your eyes hearing upon the name called with you. You mentally cursed the teacher and pinched between you eyes in annoyance.

"Now I believe everyone names were called out and I don't want you all to come to me asking me to change your partners. If I finds that you changed your partner, I won't give any score. The class monitor have already written the names in this paper. Any questions? No? Okay. Now let's discuss about the project work."

_________________________

Everyone single students in your school were eagerly waiting for the bell to ring so they would go home.

The school bell rang signalling the students the end of school for the day. The students rushed outside and chattering filled the hallway.

You sighed continuously and Heeseung noticed it.

"Why are you signing alot?" He asked.

"Ah!! I got paired up with him." You groaned.

"It's not bad. It's a good way to make friends."

"Friends? With him? No way. If I talk with him, I think he will kill me with his glare."

"It wouldn't be that bad. I believe that he will be a good friend."

You gave a 'seriously?' look and he gave a nod.

You sighed and looked around to look for your partner.

"Oh God. He already left." You said.

"Oh you mean Sunghoon? He just left." Jungwon said while lollipop was inside his mouth.