Chapter 34- run away

You jogged as your old converse hit the ground in a soft thud that reached your ears and the gentle gust of wind caressed your skin.

A weird and mixed emotions grew up inside your chest--- your heart raced at the thought of confessing him again, you felt butterflies in your tummy yet you felt scared that it won't end well. Even so, you had make it clear to him one more time. Yes, confess my feelings before it's late. You said to yourself.

You took a right turn, the alley got little narrow. The sun had already set and the sky colored itself in a dark blue hue of color. You could hardly see anything while walking through the dark alley, it was silent--only the thud sound of your steps and the sound of wind shuffling trash was heard.

When you further walked through the alley, you flinched a bit after hearing a sudden sound of metallic dustbin fall down and soon filled the air with sounds of grunts and thuds. You looked around to see where the sound was coming from. You steadily walked forward where the way turn left.

You quickly scanned the surrounding, you found a guy flopped over garbage bags while the dustbin fallen down, your eyes fell over a guy who was pinning someone on the wall. You could hardly see the silhouette of the guy. Just then the bulb turned on. The dim light of the bulb hit his face, he had scratch on his left side of his cheekbone and cut on his lower lip, his cold eyes evident nothing but anger as he glared the guy he pinned on the wall.

Your eyes widen at the sight as you recognized the guy. Heeseung? Unconsciously, you took a step back---the sound of can crushing followed which you stepped on.

Before he could turn and catch you sneaking, a strong grip pulled you behind the wall and pinned you on the wall. You stared into his brown orbs and your eyes widen yet again after seeing the person in front of you. He covered your mouth with his one hand while he placed the other one to gesture you to stay quiet.

Heeseung? Why is he here? Who is the person I saw earlier? Did I mistaken him for someone else? But It was definitely heeseung that I saw but Heeseung is right here? The questions flooded into your mind and the questions were yet to be answered by him.

The Heeseung in front of you quickly peeked his eyes behind the wall. You assumed that the imposter you saw earlier had left after Heeseung dropped his hand which covered your mouth a while ago. Instead, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the place. "Let's go."

After a certain distance, you stopped on the track which resulted him to look behind at you. The light emitted from the street light near by shone upon the two. Suspense and silence pervaded the air as you stared at him anxious to know about what happened earlier, who was that guy and what's it that he was hiding?

Even though you knew that he probably figured out the meaning of this silence, you questioned him, "heeseung-ah, I'm confused. Like the person earlier looked exactly like you. There is no way my eyes would lie. And you seems to know it too. You didn't seems to be surprise when you saw him. My mind is literally exploding with questions? Who is he? Your twins? Do you know about it? Why didn't you tell me? What's it that you are hiding? Why are you not telling me anything about you?" You paused for a while, and looked up at him. "What are you, really?" At this point, you couldn't help but question him. And why won't you? Everything was weird.

His deep brown orbs stared into yours, you could clearly see the sadness evident in his eyes and somehow scared. He closed his eyes and dropped his head down while he covered his face with his hand. "I....don't know where to start. No, I don't want to. I am afraid you will look differently at me. I was planning to tell you everything today but I think it's really better left unsaid." His answers yet left me confused and feelings unsettled.

He turned around to walk. Before he could take any more steps, you quickly held the hem of his shirt and his movement stopped. Your face were close to his back, he didn't turn around. "Are you running away again?" A weird feelings grew up inside your chest, and your eyes about to shed tears. "I want to help you. although it might be nuisance to you. I want to know everything about you. I want you to share your burdens. 'cause, right now, in my heart, " to be honest, "your existence holds a big place in it." I was trying to run away from my feelings but the truth is that deep down in my heart, I want to have heeseung all to myself.

"so please tell me."

His clenched fists released and took a deep breathe in before exhaling it. He turned around to face you but his eyes stared at the ground.

"It may seems absurd but the truth is,... I got time traveled to the past, here. The person earlier is.....the me of present time."

______________________________________
tbc_