Chapter 35- Run-down part of me

[NOT EDITED! SORRY FOR ANY ERROR!]

2012_

A loud crashing sound of glass echoed from the house to the front door.

"Get yourself together, mina!" My dad yelled.

"I can't do this anymore! Your business always failed and all you do is work and work! You are barely at home!" My mom shouted, a hint of whine evident in her voice. "I don't know what you are doing! Whether you are really working or having affair!"

"Why are you not believing me?"

"Because you changed!!"

It wasn't any new for me but it was too much for my younger self to handle these things.

Young Heeseung held the door knob and quietly turned it open. He saw his mother shouting at his father, her hand tightly clenched into fists and tears filling up her eyes, anger and sadness evident all over her face.

His father massaged his temple as he closed his eyes, tired to even explain anymore.

Little Heeseung gulped down his saliva and quietly closed the door before walking back to his room. A dark and lonely room greeted him. He sat down on the floor, leaning his back on the bed. He kept his knees close to his chest, he hugged them and rested his head over it. He crumbled the paper on his hand, getting a peek of letters, reading 'Parents Teachers' Meeting'.

A loud sound of glass crashing followed by quarrels were heard yet again. He quickly covered my ears as i curled smaller on the floor of his bedroom. A drop of tear steamed down followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down his pale cheek.

.

The chatters filled the hallway, sound of children whines and their parents echoing the hallway. Smol Heeseung watched as his classmates went inside the class while holding hands with their parents when their name were called.

He looked down at his lap while he played with his friends, a little pout formed. He recalled about that morning 'something came up and I can't come, my son.' his dad told him early in the morning that day.

'Heeseung' He heard a call from the classroom. He got up and went side the room without a hand to hold with. He held his own hands together, playing with it.

.

'umm...it's okay. I'll talk with your parents on the phone.' the teacher replied with a smile. Heeseung bowed and left the room. Just as he step outside, his eyes lingered towards his classmates, laughing with their parents.

Back then, I wished for something normal like everyone. I needed parents.

.

2013_

His small hands held a pencil and scribbled down a picture of family, stickmen holding hands representing a mother, a father and a child smiling.

"Ahh!" His mother shouted before storming out of the house and slamming the door behind.

Heeseung looked up from his book to the direction his mother just left. His drunk father stumbled his way towards him and sat down beside him. Heeseung smelt a strong smell of alcohol from his father. His father gulped down the last drop of soju from the bottle and grasped right after.

Heeseung dropped his pencil down, stayed quiet and watched his dad. His father finally made eye contact with his son. "Your dad.." he patted his own chest, "will make us rich one day, so wait a little longer. Okay?" My father said.