Chapter 23

Sunghoon's pov

I came back from Yuli's house after finishing our assignment. It's pretty late now. Yeah, because her mom insisted to have a dinner with them, i couldn't say no.

While walking, i saw a figure coming from the other way. I hid behind a wall and when she came closer i got up and, "Boom! " I scared her. She was Shin Eunji

"YaH! " She stomped her feet on the snow and yelled at me.

"Yah! Why are you always being like this? You almost scared me to death. " She touched her heart and started breathing in and out.

"Haha sawrry. You're too funny" I stick my tongue out and she too did.

"By the way, what took you so long? " I asked her while following the short figure befor me.

"They insisted to have dinner with me. So, i just" She said as i nodded my head.

"And what about you? " She asked.

"Me? Same situation" Replied me.

"Btw is Yuli's house far from here? " She tilted her head towards me and asked.

"Ah nope, just a few blocks away"

She made an 'O' face as she kept walking before me.

<<time skipped>>

We finally reached home. The long route became short as we keep chatting and chatting. Im tired. I went to my room and direct jump on my bed which cause me to close my eyes only after a few minutes and went to my dream land.

After 1 week
Morning

I got up from the sound of my alarm ringing from under my pillow. Although it is morning, it's a little warmer than yesterday. Only a little. I opened the curtain near my bed and looking at the view outside. "It stopped snowing" I said to myself. Then i just remember i have a practice again in this cold weather. I did some stretching and did my morning routine.

>>>

"Unji! Come fast or im gonna lock you inside the house alone" I was on the door by then.

Then she came fixing her bangs. "Yah stop calling me Unji. My name is
E-U-N-J-I." She said counting each letter by her finger.

I bend to her height and said "Yeah, i call you whatever i want Unji"

"Sure Mr. Park the car" Said she and i smacked her head playfully.

At school

Everyone one were talking and chatting. The door opened revealing the homeroom teacher and everyone went to their respective places and acted like nothing happened.

"Good morning kids" Our homeroom teacher greeted us with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good Morning sir! " Me, along with the other students stood up and greeted him. He gestured us with his hands to sit down and so we did.

"Thanks for the efforts you gave to your assignments. Yeah, i have to say, im satisfied with it. " He said with a big smile still on his face.

"Yeah and i talked to the principal about the field trip and yeah, he agreed to it! " He continued and the students especially from the back benches, which is us, cheered happily. Some of them were smiling and whispering something to their friends.

The teached clapped his hands to get the attention from the students. Everyone's eyes turned to him and he spoke, " And this will be held for 2 days and 1 night. We'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. "

The students were smiling like idiots and Jay, who was sitting near me tapped my shoulder and i looked at his direction. "Don't forget to bring that camera which i left at your place. "

"Ahh sure, sure" I replied with a fist bump.

After all the cheerings and all, the class stared and i was so bored that i looked around the class and my eyes landed on the girl who was sitting near the window. She was completely focussed on the explanations unlike me. Her hair was opened and the wind blowed her hair from window which was opened a little. I find her so attractive. Was i blind before? Why didn't i find her pretty before?

I bend down on my desk and was looking at her.

Aish what's gotten into me.

"Yah, do you like her? " Jay whispered on my ears enough to hear only by me.

"Who? " I said, didn't pay much attention to him.

"Eunji" He said and my head turned to him as fast as a metro train.

"I-"

________________________________

Yeah im alive