Chapter 3

-eunji's pov-

-eunji's pov-

"Okay, listen students, today we have a new classmate here. Please introduce yourself" the teacher gestured and i introduced myself to everyone. "Hello everyone! Im Shin Eunji. Please take care of me" i smiled and bend down to greet them.

I stood up straight again and saw some of the students who waved at me and some with no interest, for example Sunghoon.

"Eunji you can sit beside Sunoo" the teacher told and i saw there was a seat near Sunoo. Wasting no time, i went towards him and sat there.

The class stared and it was our English class.

Time skipped..

3 subjects finished and i looked at my watch and after 15 minutes, the 4th period will also end. You know, im the type of person that keeps checking the time so that the class would finish fast. I checked my watch every 1 minute and finally, the bell rang.

-

"oh? is it like that?"

"yes! and you know I love Han Seojun already. he was so hot"

It was lunch break and Sunoo and I were heading towards the cafeteria, talking about a new drama called 'true beauty'.

And on the way, i saw that boy again. He was coming from the opposite of us with his friends. His friends were so loud, while he just walked along with them with his arm around one of them. He met my eyes, we both scoffed.

Don't let anyone know your next move.

I stepped on his shoes intentionally and he shouted at me "ya!what the-". Before he finished his sentence, i cut him off "Oppsie, I stepped on your shoes again. I made it dirty o my gosh I'm sorry, I'll take the responsibility for cleaning it." i said while cupping my mouth and a dramatic act.

I saw the end of his hanky from his pocket so i pulled that out.

"sorry, I'll use this" i said with my another fake smile and just wiped his shoes that i stepped on.

He was so angry that i could see his eyes burning and  after i cleaned, i threw the hanky on him and ran away with Sunoo.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. SHIN EUNJI!"

"Ha! It was so fun teasing him right? " I laughed and asked Sunoo . "Yeah yeah it was fun but i don't think he will leave you easily. So better be careful", Sunoo said and i just nod my head, laughing again.

" You know, im Shin Eunji! Nothing can happen to me. "

"And what if something happens? "

"Ya! Kim Sunoo, what do you mean? You don't trust me? If you don't support me, your dead! "

He ran away from me while I started chasing him. I didn't know when did he bacame so fast in running. My breath almost finished.

"Yah Kim Sunoo, are you close with him? " I asked catching my breath.

"Close with who?"

"you know who I'm talking about"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"We're friends okay? Me, Park Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, Heeseung hyung, Jungwon and Niki"

he paused "we met when we were in grade 9. and guess what? I'm the prettiest and the most handsome one there. " He looked at me sassily and smirked.

"Aey"

"you know I'm joking" he laughed.

"Park Sunghoon is the ugliest"

"what-"

"let's go!!"