Chapter 26

Eunji's pov

I woke up by the vibrating sound of my phone which i kept beside my pillow. I flipped my phone to look at the person who was calling me. It was Sunoo. "Yeobusaeyo" I said in a lazy tone.

"Yah you're coming right? " He spoke from the other side.

"To where? Oh the trip? " I sit up straight and yawned.

"Yeah. I knew you weren't up yet so i called hehe. Get up now. Don't be late. " Sunoo said.

"Awe thank you Kim Sunooooo. " I brushed my hair with my fingers and said.

"Look at the clock now. " He chuckled.

"Oh okay bye. "

I got up and did my morning routine. I already packed my luggage last night cause, you know, im not a morning person so it's hard for me. My luggage are not that much, just put my only important things and extra clothes. I got out from the bathroom and wore a cute outfit which I saemi chose for me while we were being on a video call.

I quickly took my bags and went out of my room.

"Park Sunghoon, where are you? " I was on the kitchen making breakfast. Much time was left so, you know, i don't want to skip meals. It's not healthy.

I put the plates on the table and just then he came out from his room. He directly came to the kitchen and and sat on the table.

There he sat. Park Sunghoon in a white Chanel shirt and on top of that he wore a black jacket from Balenciaga. He wore a black torn jeans in the knee and his hair was a bit messy, not that much.

"Thanks for the breakfast although it doesn't taste perfect." He said sipping the suop.

"I didn't ask you to insult. " I said in an angry tone.

"Don't take everything as an insult. I said that so that you can improve. After all i said 'thank you' right? " Said Sunghoon.

"Yeah yeah bla bla bla"

After a while we finished and went out of the house. I closed the door before heading out. Sunghoon took my luggage with his and went out. I ran after him in tiny.

I look and him and wondered how can he be so tall? I looked like a child besides him duh. I pinched his jacket and shook a little to gain attention from him.

"Can you bend down a little? " I asked him.

He bend down at my height and i fixed his messy hair. I smiled at him and he chuckled.

"Awe are they couples?? They are so cute! " I heard people whispering near us, loud enough for us to hear and i nervously looked at their direction.

I was about to say something when Sunghoon cupped my mouth with his hands and pulled me away.

"Just go we're gonna be late. " He whispered to me.

"But- they misunderstood us that we're dating! " I wisper-yelled.

"Everybody thinks what they want think. Just let them be them. " He said in an i-dont-care face.

'Does he want them to believe or something? ' i thought.

<<time skipped>>

At the bus

The students were gathered up and were ready to go. I went inside the bus and most of the seats were occupied already. I looked around and saw Jake was signaling me to sit on an empty seat, that was near him. I was about to go there but a hand clutched my wrist. I looked to see who it was and it turned out to be Sunghoon.

"Sit here" He said.

I looked at Jake and he looked confused. I looked back at Sunghoon, still holding my wrist and noticed that an empty place was near him too. I looked back and forth multiple times and then someone stood up from his seat and let me sit near the window. The two looked at him with a confused look.

It was Sunoo lmao.

"You all are annoying" He pouted with his hands on his hips. Just like an angry mom. And he sat besides me. I just shrugged off everything and sat there.

After a while we headed to our destination. Some of them were singing and some are minding their own business. I looked outside to enjoy the view of the forests. I almost dozed off but i tried to put myself together not to fall asleep.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned towards him. Sunoo signaled me to come closer to him and so i did.

"Yah, i always wanted to ask you this but i always forget at the right moment. " He whispered in my ears.

"Ask what?" I asked him.

"Would you rather like Sunghoon or Jake? I mean, do you like anyone of them? "

__________________________________

Vote before Lisa–