Chapter 2

-eunji's pov-

-eunji's pov-

The sunlight hit my face through the light fabric curtain and it made me wake up. I opened my eyes properly before yawning and sat down on the bed. I put on my slippers and went to the bathroom to do my business. Ms. Park, or should i just say Hyuri aunt, was making breakfast downstairs so i went down after i finished doing my business.  

"good morning young lady" she wished me with a smile.
"good morning" i greeted her with a grin.

"what are you cooking? let me help you" I offered, stepping down the stairs. But she shook her head while her eyes still glued on her pan.

"I'm almost done with these. You can go and get ready while I do the rest of the works. "

"ohh, as you say"

I quickly went upstairs again, to my room to get changed into my uniform. After I was done with my hair, I stood up straight and counted with my fingers. My backpack, books, correct uniform, shoes, tie,..

I don't want to flop on my first day like my previous school. I literally brought my old books to that school!

"ok done" i whispered to myself .

I took her backpack and unplugged her phone. I went downstairs and helped Hyuri place the dishes.

We ate breakfast, following with a talk about my old school, how my parents were doing, and so on. It was like a normal conversation between friends. She was funny, and loves teasing.

I placed my plate in the sink and was about to wash when she stopped me saying that I would be late for school although It was still early.

Today is my first day and im excited. I want to meet new friends and study and play and i want to do many thing with them. It wasn't that fun in my old school of Busan, so i hope it'll be more interesting here.

Hyuri aunt told me that she should be leaving at 6pm so she told me to come back home right after school so that she would meet me before she leave. Obviously she told me to take care of myself, and study well, and this and that.

I left the house and Sunoo was in front of the gate and we just chatted all the way to the school.

And when we reached the school, it was so big and it was so clean like there was not even a fallen leaf on the ground. "This is awesome" i mumbled under my breath.

Sunoo and I were just joking around walking through the corridor outside the classes. "Oh that is our class".He pointed at one of the door and we were heading towards that but someone came running and she pushed me on the ground.

I tripped and stepped on a person's shoes that i didn't know who it was. He was just standing there looking down at me.

no manners?

" Can't you help me? " I asked him with a frown.

"What if i don't? " He said raising his left eyebrow. "Can't you see? You just stepped on me"

I looked at him in disbelief. I knitted my eye brows to recall that features. I felt like I've seen him before. Fair skin, thick eyebrows, pointed nose, lips..

Airport infant?

Sunoo came running to me and helped me get up. "Eunji-ya! Are you alright? "

"im fine" I said with a smile.

"Sunghoon hyung," Sunoo was about to say something, but he just sighed before shaking his head. "I'll tell you later"

"Come, lets go" He said pulling me away.

We were far away from them when I started winning.

"I swear I've never seen such a mannerless person in my life! "

I swear I hate him already.

" I'll let you go now but you're dead next time! Park- park-, Sunoo, what Park was that?. "Park Sunghoon" he said laughing. "Oh yeah, Park Sunghoon! " I continued again.

Is this too dramatic? :')