Chapter 34

-Sunghoon's pov-

I lay down on my bed, not wanting to get up from it forever. Im so fucking tired. It looked at my phone to see the time. It was 8 past 20. I put back my phone when i heard the door knob being twisted.

I knew it was her. But it's weird. Why is she standing there? She's not even starting a conversation. Whenever she would enter my room she would just flop on my bed. Weird.

"Are you on your period? " I used my palm as a support to my head and i frowned at her.

"Im not. " Eunji said.

"Then? What's gotten into you? " I sat up in a comfortable position and eyed her to sit near me, which she understood and did so.

"When are you leaving? " She asked, not looking at me, but playing with the things on the table.

"What? " I said.

"Figure Skating? To Shanghai right? " She turned to look at me but i didn't move because i was already looking at her for a while.

"Ah yea, im leaving the day after tomorrow with the other athletes." I said.

She nodded her head in a response.

"So...... when are you coming back? " She put back the framed photo which she was holding and our eyes were locked with each other.

"After 4 months? " I said.

"THAT LONG? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO DURING THAT PERIOD OF TIME? " She stood up and her eyes were rounded. But soon again, she sat back.

"Im kidding" I said and i stuck out my tongue. "We'll go on that day then,........we'll be having days for practice,......a day for .......rehearsal......and this and that, so maybe after 2 or 3 weeks? I guess. " I continue.

"Ahh... So.......I'll be staying alone for 3 weeks? " She was fidgeting with her fingers and said.

I leaned forward and our faces were only like 3 centimeter apart. It's fun to see her blushing lol.

"w-what ar-are you doing? " She looked at me and said.

"Are you really Eunji? Or somebody else in the body of Eunji? " I raised my left eyebrows and said.

"Are you crazy? Or insane? " She gave me an 'are-you-serious?' look.

"Im serious, you don't act like Eunji who always gives me, her so called friendly chocking. Plus, you are acting like you are talking to your dad. You're looking nervous. Why so dramatic bro?" I sit back in my original position.

"Duh. Is that an insult? " Said Eunji.

"Kinda? " I shrugged.

"I was trying to be nice but, never mind. Im going to bed. " She stood up and walked away, leaving me there alone.

"Yah, stay longerrrrr I'll insult you moreeee. " She didn't looked back but went on her destination without a pause. I laughed at her stupidity lol.

-next day-

Me eyes were swollen because of sleeping too much, i guess? I stood up and directly went to the kitchen, to the fridge. I took two spoons and placed it into the freezer to let it cool.

Right after that Eunji approach me with messy hair and her eyes were like 0.0001 cm open. How could she even see where she's heading too? Right then, she bumped on my chest.

"Heyo wake up dumbass" I pushed her back with my finger while leaning on the fridge.

"Oh, it's you. I thought i bumped into the fridge. Why are you doing early in the morning?" She yawned in the middle of her sentence and turned back into her lazy position. "Plus it's Sunday. "

"What im doin'? Turning oxygen into carbon dioxide? " I said.

She pretended she was thinking and said, "Why don't you teach your dog how to bark? That'll be fun"

I looked behind her and found Gaeul playing with a ball. "Gaeul. Come and bite her. " I said. She came running and directly went to Eunji's arms and started licking her.

"She won't bite me. She loves me more than her owner. " She stuck out her tongue and played with her.

Eunji put Gaeul back on the floor. I took out the spoons from the fridge and tossed it to her.

"Thanks btw, its cool. I love.......this(?)"

Dumbass why don't you just say 'you'.

__________________________________

When will this shit end?