Chapter 36

-next morning-

-sunghoon's pov-

I was being informed that our flight will be at 10:00. So i decided to wake up early, or I'll be late. I checked the time on my phone and it was 6:34. I put on my slippers and went to the bathroom for my morning routine.

After i was done, i was on my phone because the gruop chat was loud af. I replied to some convos and put my phone back to the pockets
of my sweat pants.

I made breakfast and then when i finished, and was placing the foods on the table, i realised Eunji was not up yet. I called her name several times and after centuries, she finally showed up.

She sat on the opposite of me and started to eat, and so did i. Her mouth was like, going to burst and i found it so adorable. I wanted to squeeze her cheeks if was able to.

I decided to start a conversation while eating. "You have school today right? " I said.

"Umm akbdhjduwhjn" What did she said?

"Swallow you food first, then talk. You are like a baby".

She did what i said and i gave her a glass of water. " I said, that yes i have class today but since you are leaving, i should drop you by the airport or something?" She said. Much better.

"And why would you do that? You are going to school. Aren't the exams starting after 2 weeks? You need to focus on your studies, see how poor you are in maths. "

"Stop acting like my dad. I don't want to gooooo. "

"But you have to. If you are done eating, then go change into your uniform. I'll clean up this. "

"Hmph."

She took an apple and walked like her energy was drained. Idiot. She acts so much. I bet she could be an actress too like, if she wants to be.

I took away the plates and put them into the sink and started washing them.

The whole time i kept on thinking about something. Should i confess already? Or I'll surprise her after i come back. Or will it be too late? My thoughts were full of emotions, idk why.

Just as i was done doing the dishes, she came down the stairs. Her flawless visuals hypnotized me, i can say.

"Bye bye. I'll not miss you. "

"I'll do. "

"Liar"

"Im not"

"You are. I hate you"

"I love you"

I could see she was surprised of my sudden confession. I didn't planed to do that. It accidentally slipped out of my mouth.

-third-person's pov-

She looked at him with her eyes wide opened and her stomach was 🦋🦋. He was nervous, he was thinking about what to say next because a silent air was blowing between them.

He looked down to hide from this embarrassing moment and finally looked up and spoke.

"U-uh sorry my mouth slipped. I wasn't supposed to say that today haha. I don't need your answer now and just pretend that i haven't said that. I'll do that in a proper way when i come back. I hope..... you.............can wait? Till then? "

"U-um okay? Pretend? No answer? I get it. Bye im gonna be late" She rushed to the door but Sunghoon stopped her from going further by calling her name. "Eunji" She nervously looked back and gave him a smile.

"uhhh" He said, scratching his nape and suddenly pulled out a finger heart. Her heart almost jumped out from her chest and her stomach goes, 🦋🦋. Both their faces were in a light shade of pink which they found it really cute on them.

"You should go now take care of yourself, don't stay out late, and don't find yourself....." He stopped and she looked at him with a confused face.

"A boyfriend"

________________________________

Ending this in like 4 or 5 chapters.