Chapter 15

Eunji's pov

I entered the house and i noticed that Sunghoon was asleep. Cuddling Gaeul.
'Awe so cute' i talked to myself. Wait- what? I mean, yeah! Of course he's cute like who wouldn't call him cute. Right?

Im scared he'll be awake so i tip-toed and walked. On my way to the kitchen, i paused as i saw an id card lying on the floor. It was Sunghoon's school id card.

"Why is he so careless? " I said to myself and maybe i spoke to loud that he woke up.

"What?" He lifted his head.

I looked at the card and noticed that his date of birth is 8th December 2002, that is, tomorrow.

"Take it's yours" I passed it to him and he caught it.

"You came back just now? Did you took that much time?I was sleeping and I even had a dream" He asked me.

"Oh it was a coincidence that i met Jake. And we were talking.By the way, what did you dreamed of? " I said.

"None of your bussiness" He replied in a husky voice.

"Oh okay. What will i even do if you tell me also. " I said in an i-don't-care face.

"Good" That's what he said.

"And tomorr- ah nothing" I didn't want to ask or tell him that i will do a surprise party for him. Nope. Its not a surprise. Its just a birthday celebration. Hmm yeah. Nothing more.

He looked at me confused.

<<time skipped>>
Next morning

Sunghoon's pov

I woke up as my phone vibrated under my pillow. I picked up the call and kept it in my ear, still sleeping. I didn't even saw who called me early in the morning.

"Hello" I said in a lazy voice.

"YAH! PARK SUNGHOON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! WAKE UP!!! " it was Heeseung hyung's voice. I placed my phone like 30cms away cause he was too loud. Why does he likes shouting so much? I can't bear him.

"YAH! HYUNG ARE YOU GONNA BURST MY EAR DRUMS? " I shouted at the phone.

"Ok ok keep quite" He said and finally in a low tone.

"By the way, i just realized that it was my birthday today." I brushed my hair backwards.

"I know you. You're clumsy. That's why i came to remind you. YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY! " Ohh well.

"Ok ok ok that's enough. Thanks of reminding. Bye" I ended the call.

I checked my messages and i got 40+ messages from my family and friends. I missed my mom and sis alot.

I opened my mom's messages first.

Eomma
Happy birthday my one and only son! Saeng-il chukka hae Sunghoon-ah. Im sorry we will not be celebrating your birthday together this year too. It's been seven years since i last celebrate your birthday with you. I really miss you. I promise next year we'll be together with your dad, sis and me. Stay safe! And be happy! Saranghae

___________________________________

Happy Hoonie day!