Chapter 5

Eunji's pov

Eunji's pov

First day at school have come to an end! it was fun, honestly, if we ignore the fight with the Sunghoon guy. He's annoying ugh. Sunoo have a piano class after school so i had to go home alone. I talked with some of my classmates too, but we're not that close to just ask them to walk with them or something.

I took out my phone and earpods to listen to some music in the meantime. 'puzzle piece' by nct dream. it has been my comfort song since it was released.

yes, a certified grass Shin Eunji.

-

"I'm home!"

"How was the school Eunji? Was it fun? " Ms. Park asked. I questioned myself that why do I see a little bit of worry or some kind of expression on her face.

"It was good but what happened? You're looking w-"

She cut me off before i could even finish my sentence. "Eunji-ya, is it okay if another person stay with you here? " She said.

"huh? ... But who? " I said shrugging my shoulder.

"It's my nephew" she said with an embarrassed smile. "It's that... he was kicked out from his apartment for not paying the rent cause his parents are not here and i am his only family here so..... Can he stay? " She looked into my eyes expecting something.

"Okay....?"i tilted my head and shrugged. having a housemate is not a big problem after all.

I heard a knock on the door and i went to open to see who it was. I don't know what God have done to my peaceful life and made it like this.

" You!?? " we yelled at each other frowning our eyebrows.

"What are you doing here!? How did you find out where i live? " my jaw dropped looking at the familiar face in front of me with a luggage.

"What!? You live here? Stop joking" He scoffed which was followed by a laugh. he probably found it ridiculous because I can't believe the fact that 'the park sunghoon' is standing right in front of me.

"Auntie, is he the nephew of yours who you've been talking about? "I asked turning back looking at her.

"Yes, he's Park Sunghoon, my nephew. Wait- do you know each other? " She gave us a shocking face and pointed at both of us.

"I'm gonna live with him in the same house, same roof? With Sunghoon??" My mouth were opened wide and i looked shocked.

"I rather sleep on the street. "Sunghoon said

"Can you stop fighting kids. Eunji-ya, can you adjust please?. " She pleaded. I couldn't just say no her.

"But aunt.. Ouch! " Sunghoon sighed and in return he earned a slap on his head. "Behave!" Ms. Park said.

"Owkay.. I'll adjust" I said sighing.

just shin eunji realising she fucked up already. yes I did

why does god not perform any kind of miracles in this kind of situation anyways?

"Ok I'll go now kids bye. Eunji please call me if Sunghoon bully or did something to you. " She said and took her phone which was on the table.

"And what if she did something to me? " Sunghoon said. Can he be more dramatic?

"Park Sunghoon! " Ms. Park looked at him with sharp eyes which led Sunghoon to zip his mouth.

This is not going to go well.