Chapter 19

"Can i ask you something" She looked at him and said.

"Sure go ahead" He replied.

"I know you're called the ice prince at school, but i haven't see you ice skates yet. Are you not doing anymore? Or did you quit or something?" She was being curious to hear his answer

"Nope. It's still on-going. I just took a break. No i was given a break cause hurt my leg last month. See this" He pointed at his ankle. The scars were still there.

"It's recovered already so i think I'll continue my practice next week. Luckily no competitions are ahead. " He continued.

Eunji made an 'O' face.

"How did you start figure skating? " She asked.

He thought for a while. And said, " At first, my parents said i should do something active, so i started playing ice hockey. But when i saw Kim Yuna, i really wanted to do figure skating. At first, it was for fun, and then i started competiting. I really like the sence of accomplishments like winning an award or getting good scores. It was hard a the beginning, but I practiced alot and I didn't gave up at all. To be honest, figure skating is fun. " He smiled while saying these things.

And on the other hand, there was Eunji who was so interested in his story that she was amazed.

"By hearing your word I wish i did figure skating too. Like it sounds fun! " She smiled.

"What about you? " Sunghoon looked at her

"Me? There's nothing interesting in my life. Btw can i know why are you living alone in Seoul?here? I mean where do your parents live? " She asked, trying to change the subject.

"Our real house is at Namyangju(gyeongi-do) and My dad is a business man there. So my mom, dad and Yeji live there. And im living here. Btw why are you asking so many questions? " He asked.

"U-umm just because? " Yeah cause she was feeling bored.

<<time skipped>>
Morning

Eunji woked up stretching her arms wide. It was so cold so she was shivering on the way to the bathroom. She did her morning routine and when she came out, she didn't remember how did she got to her bed. Cause she remembered she felt asleep while chatting.

"Did i sleep-walked or something? " She talked to herself.

She changed her pjs and put on uniform and went to the kitchen. Sunghoon was already there, eating his bread and jam.

"Do you know how did i get into my room last night? " She sat on the chair in front of him and asked.

"Oh yeah! A spirit was giving you a piggy back ride to your room!" He acted like he was serious while he was just joking. He then got a slap on his hand making the bread fall on the ground. "Yah! "

"You thought I'll believe that? " She said and ate her bread.

"Yeah it was me! You fell asleep so i had to carry you. I thought i was carrying a pig. You were so heavy. " He said.

"I'll not thank you cause you insulted me" She pouted.

"As if you're gonna do" He took an apple and his bag and left her.

"Hey! Wait for me! " She shouted and ran after him.

There were not many students who were walking on the street as it was quiet early and quiet.

"Boo! " There was someone from behind

"Yah! Kim Sunoo! You scared me!" She pouted and slaped him playfully.

"Ouch! Mianhae" He smiled.

While they were playing in the middle of the street, Sunoo noticed that Sunghoon already left. "Hyung! Wait for us! Why are you in a hurry?" He shouted.

They tried catching him up but he was running too? Yeah teasing them again.

Finally they reached the school and catching their breath because of running. Suddenly all started to laugh. "Why are you laughing? " Eunji asked while laughing to Sunghoon. "Idk because you are laughing" He laughed. Then they looked at Sunoo, "what? Im laughing too cause you two are laughing" The atmosphere filled with laughter.

_____________________

Hmmm

I was about to say something but i forgot.