Chapter 29

-Eunji's pov-

I was walking while clutching Sunghoon's hands when i tripped over the root of a tree "ah! ". He kneeled down and held my shoulders and looked at me wondering if i got hurt. "Are you ok? " He said.

I hummed in respond and i tried to stand but then i suddenly felt a sting on my ankle. It felt like my legs were tied with string. I fell down again.

"What what does it hurt alot? " He asked again.

"Don't worry i can walk" I said and i stood up but eventually came back on my previous posture again. Damn

His back faced me and i tilted my head in confusion.

"Hop on" Said he.

"Uh what? I'm fine"

"You don't have to say you're fine when you not really are. Don't you think that i can see? You can't even stand up" Sunghoon was showing his side profile while talking while i was just admiring his beauty.

Shin Eunji cut this act! Idoit me.

He's right tho.

I adjusted myself on his back and he stood up. He gave me a piggyback ride and we were half way there.

*trrr... trr... * it was Sunghoon's phone, i think.

"Can you take it out from my pocket please." He said and so i did. It was Jake who was calling. I accepted the call and put it on a loudspeaker.

"Yeobusaeyo"

"Where are you? Did you find her? " Jake said on the other side.

"Oh yeah we are on your way and i forgot to inform you and please tell others not to worry anymore." Said Sunghoon.

Jake sighed on the other side and said, "can a person be as careless as her? "

"Yah, im not careless i just got stuck" I shouted from the phone.

"Come here first then I'll teach you a lesson you little hamster! " It was Saemi's voice from a far. She's not leaving me again. Please spare my life.

"Now stop talking you're heavy" Sunghoon complained and i made faces at him. And he just smirked it off?

"We're here"

There she is. Running towards me with her fist on the air. She inhaled and said. "Ya!!!!! SHIN EUNJI! WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU! I TOLD YOU TO STAY ON THAT PLACE BUT YOU NAUGHTY STUPID UGLY ASS BISH JUST DISAPPEARED. " Then she exhaled. This bish is like my mom.

"First let me sit on a bench comfortably than you can continue ok mom? " I smiled and blinked multiple times at her cause i was still on Sunghoon's back.

"Bish" She said and i laughed at her angry face. She looks so cute.

>>>>>

After a long lecture from Saemi and after taking rest for sometimes i went out to get some fresh air. It was just nearby where i could see the moon. I sat on the grass and sip on my strawberry milk which i bought along with me.

I remembered how clumsy i was today and i chuckled at myself. The teachers were so worried about me so as my friends.

The funny thing was when Jungwon and Sunoo saw me, they rushed to hug me. The two played rock, paper, scissors to decide who would hug me first and then "an naemyeon jin geo gawi bawi bo! " Jungwon won. You know, JungOne.

While i was lost in my thoughts, i heard my name being called. "Eunji" "Shin Eunji"

"Huh? " I turned back to look who it was. It was Jake. His hands were folded and he stood there in a little bending pose near the cherry blossom behind me.

"I called for like 12 square minus 9 multiplied by 5 times already" Wait what?

"Yah you know im poor in arithmetic don't let me do sums here. Let me take rest uh? " I said.

"What are you doing here by the way? " He asked.

"Just enjoying the scenery? " I answer with a smile.

I patted the bare grass with my hands gesturing him to sit down.

There's nothing to talk much just some random things. You know. While talking, he received a call from sunoo, looking for something. So he had to go there.

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes. Then i suddenly felt someone's presence near me. I opened my eyes to get noticed by Sunghoon staring at me.

"What" I said blankly.

"Why are you so pr- uh never mind. " He said.

"Why are you so? Then what? " I said as i didn't heard the rest of the sentence.

"u-uh i said why were you here with Jake before. Im not eavesdropping but i saw you two talking here before. " Said Sunghoon. He layed on the bare grass with his hands used as a pillow.

"Duh nothing much. It's fun to talk with him. You know, for timepass. " I said.

"Oh is your foot feeling better now? " He asked and i nodded my head in response.

The moonlight hit on his clear and natural face which glowed up his beauty. His sharp nose, sparkling eyes, peachy lips, everything was perfect. Can someone be as perfect as him? I don't think so. There might be, but not for me.

I think i fell for you a bit too hard.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

He looked up to me and said, "what's so funny? "

"Nothing. Idiot i was just laughing at my thoughts. " I said.

"Idiot? You called me an idiot? Do i look like an idiot? " He pouted. What what? Sunghoon pouted?

"Omg you look so cute! My idiot! " I clapped my hand and teased him.

"Call me idiot one more time i might just kiss you" He sat up and he changed his tone and said.

I thought he was just joking so i continued teasing him. "So what idiot! "

I made a mistake.

Now his lips are on top of mine. Wtf that was my first kiss! I think all of my blood rushed to my cheeks.

I feek like a rice cooker i-

"T-that w-was my first kiss" I was shuttering when i said that.

"One thing you don't know about me. I do what i say" He smirked and left me there with my eyes opened wide.

"What. just. happened"

__________________________________

ok I'll narrate you a story

Ahem ahem once upon a time my brain cells went on a picnic and forgot their way home.

-The end-