Chapter 30

-eunji's pov-

My phone was switched on by me to see what time was is going on by then. 4:25, popped up. After a long ass ride we finally reached our school and that whole trip made me so tired i just wanted to flop myself on my trampoline like bed. I missed that.

I quickly went out of the bus and took my belongings, and here i am standing afar waiting for Sunoo or Sunghoon. Apparently they both showed at one glance.

"I'll carry this for you. Let's go? " Said Sunghoon, taking my backpack from me. I let him do so like, who won't? He's giving me an offer. I'll cherish that.

"It was fun tho. Our trip" Sunoo said as we walked together. And we nodded our head as an agreement.

"Should i just lay down on this footpath? I don't have the energy to walk anymore" I whined and said in a lazy tone.

"Use this as your pillow pabo" Sunghoon handed me my backpack and said.

"Should I?" I asked in a disbelief look.

"Then shall i give you a ride? " Sunoo said jokingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No. She can walk" Sunghoon said and fastened his pace and i tried to catch up.
(he's eating jelly lmao)

-Sunoo's pov-

Hehe i made him jelly jelly. We seperate ways and bid goodbyes. I don't understand why they are so cute UwU. Should i just tell them that they both like each other? Should I? Should I?

Eunji never told me that she likes hyung, but who know what i saw last night. Hehe.

You. Right there. You also know what i saw. You were reading. But the author forgot to write that i was eavesdropping these two.

A/n : not sunoo exposing me like thatthat😌✋

And Eunji was so happy lol.

"They should be thankful that there's such a handsome cupid who's shipping them and he will, make them date each other no matter what! " I said flipping my long nonexisting hair.

I laughed at myself lmao.

-Sunghoon's pov-

Cold wind was blowing because of the awkwardness.

"Do you like..... " I decided to start a convo

"Huh? " She locked her eyes with mine. I was almost hypnotised.

"pizza in a pineapple? "

"you mean pineapple in a pizza? "

"Uh um yea haha" I gave off a fake laugh. In my 18 life of existence, ive never been that embarrassed. Now I'm ready to jump off a cliff.

"I've never tasted tho. So i don't know(?). By the way Hoon, when will be your competition in Beijing?" she asked.

"Next month. I don't have enough time so i need to practice extra hours. Sorry if I'm not at home. Don't get bored. " I answered.

"Tomorrow is a weekend, so holiday, can i come with you? I want to go out. I'll get bored alone " She pouted and showed me her puppy eyes. Why is she so cute?

"Sure you can but, You want to be with me that much? Can't take off your eyes from my handsome face? Do you like me that much? " I jokingly said and wiggled my eye brows. But im am hell serious.

She sticked out her tongue and said, "The person i like is definitely not you. You like me right? " I hit me like a truck.

"What on earth does it make you think that i like you ugly bitch. " I stucked my tongue out and fastened my pace.

Annoying kid.

________________________________

I forgot about Sunghoon's figure skating lmao.

Btw Kim Sunoo messed up my bias list. Now i need to remake it again.