Chapter 7

-Sunghoon's pov-

-Sunghoon's pov-

<at school>

"What? Eunji is living with you!? Is that true?? " Heeseung exclaimed.

"Yeah it's true!" Riki exclaimed before I could even answer him.

"oh my god! you got this!" Jungwon continued. These mfs-

"fighting girl!" Jay said.

"fighting!!" Jake ended the dialogue with all of them screaming.

"You motherf-"

"language" my words got cut off by jungwon who was the tiniest of us all but somehow got the greatest power. but its not like we ever fought though.

"father- ugh why is everyone annoying me" I sighed.

"Gosh, i feel pity for her" Heeseung hyung said.

"What? You're feeling pity for her? You should feel pity for me! I don't know how am i gonna survive. " I said frowning my eyebrows

"By the way hyung, how did you ended up living with her? " Jungwon asked in a questionable look.

"Its a long story. Let's talk about that later. And by the way the class is starting, we should get going" I said

"You get going im gonna take my books out of my locker. Bye" Jay said walking backwards waving at us.

"Let's go? " I repeated

"Sure" Jake, Jungwon and Niki said as Heeseung went with Jay

-jay's pov-

I was on my way to my locker when Heeseung hyung  grabbed my shoulder from behind which startled me. "Hey! You scared me!"

"yea I knowww. you even get scared from the slightest thing ever" he rolled his eyes at me which was returned by a punch on his arm from me.

"where are you going anyways? I thought you went with them. " I question while he was still rubbing his arm.

"i forgot to take my biology from my locker." he said and i replied with just an "Oh"

"Wait, isn't that Eunji? " I said looking at the opposite direction from us.

"Who Eunji?" He said. Did he just forget about her already?

"Park Sunghoon's Eunji! " I said with wide eyes.

"Where where where" He said looking around, searching for her

"There! " I showed him a sign as I motioned my eyes at her direction.

"Oh yeah. Wanna have fun? " He said smirking

"Sure" they chuckled at themselves.

The thing i wrote here were so cringe omg forget about them

I love you. Not :P