Chapter 35

-Sunghoon's pov-

I don't understand anything now. She said she's not in her period then what kind of ghost has gotten into her. I decided to ask someone about it. Maybe he'll know? Ig?

attitude bitch

sunghoon:
Yah
8:07

Bitch where tf are you?
8:10

attitude bitch:
what on earth bro?

sunghoon:
what did you let her eat on my
absent days?

attitude bitch:
Dumbass why would i know?
What's the problem?

sunghoon:
You know what? This Eunji is
noot like Eunji. Like she became very
clingy and yk, she doesn't even talk
that much like before.

attitude bitch:
Istg you both are the dumbest shit
I've ever seen on this earth. She's
giving you so many hints and you didn't even realized? Dumb right?

sunghoon:
Wdym hints?

attitude bitch:
🤦‍♂️BITCH SHE DON'T WANT
YOU TO GO. Got it? She's trying too be nice soo that you could take her with you or somethin'. Yk.

sunghoon:
Why would she?
She like me or something?

attitude bitch:
yesmf.

sunghoon:
Then does she know that i like her?

attitude bitch:
Wake up. How will she know when you are not telling her?

sunghoon:
Ty bitch. I'll think of that.

attitude bitch:
Being a cupid is not easy istg😌✋. Some are shippers of Taekook, Vmin, Sope, Yeonbin, Taegyu,..... and here i am, a member of 'two Idiot lovers' fanbase. Just kill me dear.

sunghoon:

A coffin for you.

seen

-

"Yah. Get out from that." I put my hand on my hips as i watch her sitting and cuddling her legs on the air bag(or trolly).

"Take me with you" She looked at me with her puppy eyes and said.

"I cannot"

"Why"

I sighed as i don't know what else to do about her. I carried her out and let her sit on the chair beside me.

"What do you want? " I asked her.

"Nothing" She said without hesitancy.

"Then get out from my room. " I faked a smile at her and said. Yes. I was joking.

"You're bad. I will not miss you even if you cry for it. Go away i don't need you " She stuck out a tongue on me which i found it really cute UwU.

"Ahh really? " I said.

"Yes. I'll just go for a sleep over at Jake's house? " She stood up from her place and smiled widely. This little kid!

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU GO THERE. That's a no from me " I clenched my jaw and said.

"So what? You'll not be there. I can do whatever i want" She shrugged.

"Just go at Saemi's house or something. But. Not. At. My. Friends. House. " I made sure to emphasize the words carefully.

"Whatever whatever blabla" She's getting on my nerves. Or maybe? Im just jealous?

That Eunji is back again. I thought of an idea this time.

"Aeyy yk what, there's a figure skater from China and she's so pretty. I watched her performance last night. I was wondering if my girlfriend would be that pretty. But then i realized that she would be there too so why don't i hit on her? What do you think? " I smirked and said.

Her face darkened abit when i said that. "I have no right to decide for your life, so do whatever you want" She gave me a slight smile which i could see at it was a fake one. She left after what she said and the door was also closed on her way.

I was in disbelief. I kept on calling her but she didn't heard? I guess.

I didn't know it would end up this way.

-eunji's pov-

Ha! What did i expected? That he would like me back? Never. I let my poor heart suffer again. Im sick of this. Im sick of my heart, im sick of my feelings, im sick of everything. I guess God is too busy with others that he forgot that i exist too. I shouldn't have been born. Im frustrated, im angry, im jealous, i want to disappear rn!

I flopped on my bed and burried my face on the pillow. I want to sleep and forget everything. But i can't. I hate this. I thought about that again and i realized that it would be good if he stay away from me? Maybe I'll forget about my feelings for him? Ig?

__________________________________

Istg me and Sunoo shares the same brain cells. These two are the dumbest shit alive on this earth. 😤

Btw, so i noticed that i have more than 150 regular readers, but only 40/50 of you gives votes?? Seriously??

Look at my unwritten notes and here i am, writing for you🙂✋. Please appreciate my effort.