Chapter 12

Eunji's pov

Eunji's pov

Sunghoon walked away so me and Jake were left alone there. After a while I thought of borrowing the book as I knew that I obviously won't finish to read that anytime soon.

I arranged my belongings from the table and stood up, "Are you not done yet? If not than I'll go first." I said to him whilst standing up. And he replied "oh, I'm done. let's go together " He suggested and so we did.

Walking through our way to classroom, no i mean i was going to the classroom and he was supposed to go to i don't know where Sunghoon told him to come. It was on the same path so just chatted along the way.

Oh and i didn't mentioned before that we introduced each other already in the library. He told me about his friends and lots and lots of things. Not to mention, he told lots and lots of things about Sunghoon. Like he's his best friend and all. We talked about me too. He seems like a good person, not like Sunghoon and. Jake had manners and he was polite too.

"We'll see around later! " He waved at me while going to the other way and i waved back "okay" With a huge smile on my face.

'he is so well mannered' i talked to myself with a huge smile plastered on my face. And as i entered the classroom, Sunoo was already inside the room. sunshine was shining again and his face literally just said UwU

-

It was the end of the school already. I reached home and i noticed that Sunghoon was not at home yet. So i opened the fridge to take out the ice creams i bought yesterday. Wait– i bought two, where is the other?? Why is there only one? I was searching like my whole life depends on that. But then i realized-

"Park Sunghoon!! " I shouted. I surely remembered last night that I heard him opening the fridge, but i didn't really care because i was a sleepy head that almost dozed off in the couch itself.

the culprit? huh

I wanted to take a revenge so i took his chips packets and hide it for later.

I sat on the couch whilst eating the left ice cream and looked at the door, waiting for someone maybe? yes. Waiting for Sunghoon.

And the door opened. Sunghoon was taking off his shoes with one hand and a white dog in his other hand. A puppy, Wait– PUPPY? That doesn't matter right now. I stood up from the couch and screamed at him. "Yah Sunghoon where's my ice cream!!?? "

"Yah can you lower your volume!? You're going to burst my eardrums. " he shouted back

"First tell me, where is it? " I stood there, folding my arms and waiting for his answer.

"It's in my stomach! Wanna eat? " He pointed at his belly.

"Urgh! Ok fine. My ice cream is in your stomach, your chips is in my stomach. Okay? "

"Yah why didn't you ask me first before you eat? " He questioned.

"As far as i know, you didn't ask me too!So its a win-win " I answered flipping my hair like a bitch would do.

I finished my ice cream so I was going back to my room. But than i pasused and looked back. "Is that some kind of a street dog? " My hands pointed at the white puppy which was in Sunghoon's arms.

"Yah how dare you call Gaeul a street dog!? "  He was angry. Angry bird ㅋㅋNo, not an angry bird, he's angry penguinㅋㅋㅋ

"Oh so its your dog? Gaeul? Cute" I said, being clam like nothing happened.

I bent my knees and called her towards me. "Gaeul-i come here". Hopefully it jumped out of his owner's arms and came towards me.

I fell asleep while writing this lol and when I woke up, it was morning already