Chapter 1 ♡︎

Flash back
𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟽,𝟸𝟶𝟷9 (2 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘)

Genesis "Angel" Knight 💛

"I love y'all okay." my dad pushed me and my little sister Baby into the closet. "Angel you remember how I showed you to use this." he held out the small gun and handed it to me.

"I can't do it." I ran up to him and clung onto his shirt tears streaming out of my eyes.

"Shhh...Shhh it's okay baby." he lifted my head and looked me in the eyes. "I need you to hold it down for me okay?" he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I love you." I hugged him before he pushed me back into the closet and closed the door.

"Angel where did daddy go?" I turned and saw Baby crying in the corner of the closet.I tucked the gun in my pants and wiped more tears that fell out of my eyes.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." I grabbed her and sat us on the floor holding her in my arms. "It's gonna be okay." I don't know which one of us I was trying to convince more.

BANG...BANG!!!

I jumped out of my sleep to the sound of a loud bang from the kitchen.

I grabbed my glock from under my bed and walked out of my room.

(I had to show y'all cause it's pink )

I walked down stairs slowly not trying to make too much noise. As I got closer to the kitchen I took the gun off safety.

I peeped into the kitchen and didn't see anyone. I flipped the light switch but the light didn't come on.

I just decided to walk further into the kitchen cause Daddy ain't raise no bitch.

The noise was coming from the fridge and as I got closer the person turned around and had white powder on their nose.

"What the fuck mom?!"

"Hey baby what you doing up." I just looked up at her and shook my head as she scratched her neck.

Ever since that shit went down with my dad two years ago she's barley even been a mother. She'll go to work every day but spend the money she makes on drugs. I was only sixteen at the time and Baby was fourteen .

I had to take on a lot of responsibility and I had to do it quick which left me no time to grieve. It caused a lot of trama and PTSD which caused me to build this emotional wall that forced me into depression. I never really talked about it to anyone except my cousin Nina well I never talk to anyone about anything really.